7

Okay!! I'm back! I'm not sure when I'll get this out, but just know things have been rough. Thank you for reads!! I never expected that! ( I'm trying my hardest to write longer chapters, so we'll see how this goes)

I had this dream where Dream was in my dream, he had these long black sunglasses, and a black mask on, he was dressed very e-boyish... Anyways, he was with Alec, and my mom had told me we were going to see Dream, but she told me not to tell Dream that I knew it was him 😂 And so then we go, and we meet Dream, and then he leaves and then I talk to Alec and then the dream ends 😂😂😂

George's POV

✨Time skip✨

I woke up feeling nervous, usually I wouldn't feel like this but I guess it's just because I'm playing a big part in a big movie.

I lie in bed for a few more minutes before deciding it's like to get up and get dressed.
I walk into my huge walk-in wardrobe and pick out a grey cropped tank top, some grey sweatpants and this big ivory crochet cardigan. It won't matter once I get to the set because they will probably just change my outfit anyway, rather be comfortable while I can!

Once I'm finished picking out clothes, I head into my bathroom that's connected to my walk-in wardrobe. I grab my toothbrush, put a little toothpaste on it and brush. Once I'm done with that I go ahead and start myself a shower. While I wait for it to warm up I scroll through TikTok, liking videos every now and again. I get out of the steaming shower and put on the clothes I picked out. After that I head out of the room and go downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Puffy!"

"Gmorning George!!" She greeted "Today's your first day on the set right?"

"Yup! I'm excited but also a little nervous. I think it's because this is the most popular movie I've acted in where I'm more than just the best friend." I laughed

"It shouldn't be much different than the other movies you've acted in." She shook her head "You just have a bigger part, and plus the best friend is still a big role!"
She handed me yoghurt with granola, cut up strawberries, blueberries, and sliced bananas.

"I know, I know." I agreed while scooping up some yoghurt

We slipped into conversation for a while, until the doorbell rang and pulled walked over to get it.

I waited here eating my yogurt for a bit until I got tired and walked over to the giant double doors see who Puffy was talking to.

"Uhm Puffy what's taking so long...?" I questioned

"Oh! I'm so sorry George, I got caught in a conversation with this young man. I'll leave you two so you can leave, don't want you to be late!" Puffy explained

"Oh Puffy, that's fine!" I smiled and looked over to Dream, "Oh, Clay! I didn't expect you to pick me up!" I laughed

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm actually friends with Bad and he called and asked if I could pick you up." He explained

✨Time Skip✨

We spent the car ride in a comfortable silence. It took about 15 minutes to get to the set which didn't bother me much, I actually enjoy long car rides!

Once we got there, Clay jumped out of the car and rushed to my side to open the door.

(I just realized, I keep going back and forth on calling Dream "Dream" or "Clay", so if there's a preferred way on what you want me to call him let me know and I'll call him that. For the rest of this chapter I'm going to try and stick to Clay!)

"Aww what a gentleman" I laughed

"I try!" He replied

We eventually both successfully found our trailers. So we said goodbye and split up.

———————

I am so fucking sorry!!! So much has been going on and I've been so busy. I hope you guys understand! Im sorry for yet again another short chapter, I wanted to get something out, especially because it would take forever to make it longer. Im working on trying to make a schedule. Whenever I figure that out it will most likely be in my bio. Thank you so much for being patient! I love you!