16

Clay's POV

Me and patches are cuddling up on the couch watching peppa pig. (I don't fucking know) I think we are both equally bored.

"What do you wanna do hun?" I ask patches, it's like she understands me.

"Mroooww..." patches gets up off my chest and leaves the room. I get up and follow her.

(Image Dreams house as a small Victorian one... not super big. You walk in and see the kitchen, to the left of you would be the stairs, right next to the bottom of the stairs is the entrance to the living room. To the right of the front door would be another door that leads to the bathroom. and patches has some toys laying around along with her cat tree. Upstairs is Dreams room and an office where he plays Minecraft!)

Patches runs up to the front door and stares at me.

"What...? You want to leave?" I ask the small cat

"Mrow" She answers

"Uh okay..." I go over and open the door, knowing she won't go any further than off the porc- "PATCHES NO!!" Patches bolts off the porch and over to the car.

"Oh... I thought you were going to run away..." I awkwardly chuckle. Patches just gives me a weird look and meows.

"You want to go on a car ride...?" I ask. I soon venture over to the car, standing next to patches. She gives me another meow and I open the passenger car door.

"Meow." She climbs into the car and sits patiently in the passenger seat.

I just chuckle and close the door, running around the car and opening my door. "Are you sure?" I ask one more time, not wanting her to get uncomfortable. She kind of just... nods? I nod back not thinking anything of it. I hop in, bucking myself up and patches of course! Gotta keep her safe!!

3rd person POV

"Where to m'lady?" He looks over at the small cat. She just turns her head slightly. Clay laughs, "Okay yeah that was a stupid question." He puts the car in reverse and leaves the driveway.

(Okay, I can't drive so don't make fun of me if I write something wrong! These are not free driving lessons!! I once drove our go kart into the fucking fence and broke it. Do not trust me.)

Patches looks at Clay's phone that's sitting in the cup holder and taps it with her nose, revealing a text message from George. "Mrow!" Patches tries to get Clay's attention but it doesn't work. "Mroooow!" She lightly taps his arm with her nose, that didn't work either. She slides under the seat belt and climbs onto Clay's lap, putting her two front paws on his chest. "Mrow?" She taps his neck with her nose.

"Hold on patchy I'm driving. Don't want to crash!" Clay softly speaks, petting her back for a second.

"Mroooooow" Patches purrs

"Are you hungry or something? Hold on-" The blonde pulls into a pet smart parking lot.

"What? Is something wrong??"

Patches gets off his chest and taps his phone with her nose, again revealing the text from George "Mow!!" She paws his phone

Clay takes his phone out of the cup holder and looks at the text from George

💞Georgie💘

Hey Clay!! I don't want to bother you but I'm a bit bored and wanted to know if you wanted to come over to hang out? ❤️