25

Explanation:

Okay... I've been putting off writing this chapter for almost a month... Uh- sorry- I have been being productive! Writing an entire book that I want to post all at once. Not sure when that'll be out though because I'm just trying to figure out how I want it. I also have been embarrassed to write because my mama found out I write books on wattpad and in all honesty doesn't seem to be happy! That's no excuse though. This chapter will be the best I can get, I honestly have no idea how these types of tests work so uh... yeah sorry if it's shit, I'm kinda just making it up as I go. I got my Starbucks though, I'm ready. Nevermind I drank it all-

Dreams POV:

We're now five minutes away from the dna testing place, I'm honestly pretty nervous, Puffy was sitting in the driver's seat as Chloe was in the passengers, George was sitting next to me in the back comforting me best he could.

"It's okay, Dream. Everything will work out." George smiled at me, kissing my cheek. Chloe and Puffy were having a conversation in the front so they weren't really worried about ours. George was leaning his head on my shoulder, arms wrapped around me in a tight comforting hug.

I smiled at him. "I know.. but it's still nerve wracking." I whispered, leaning into the smallest touch.

George smiled at me and nodded. "It's okay to be nervous! Don't think too much about it." He spoke in a soft and comforting tone, adjusting himself so he could snuggle into my neck, I rested my head atop his.

"I won't, thank you love." I whispered, kissing the top of his head, George smiled at this.

A minute or two later Puffy announced that we were at the dna testing place, smiling at the two of us cuddling awkwardly in the backseat.

I nodded and looked down at George who was already looking up at me. "It's okay, you'll be perfectly fine." He smiled, giving me a short soft kiss which I appreciated.

I nodded. "Okay! Let's go!" I smiled, unbuckling the both of us, Chloe waiting outside the car sort of patiently. Same with Puffy only she was being a lot more patient... just nervous.

I opened the door and got out before waiting for George aswell, once he was out I took his hand and followed Puffy inside, Chloe beside her.

Once we were inside George led me to the front desk. "Hello! Do you two have an appointment?" The elderly woman asked, she was very petite, her blonde hair perfectly curled and laying on her shoulders. She wore a light pink sweater with pearly white buttons, a matching white skirt that reached her knees. She also had small framed glasses, she also wore a pearl necklace, and pearl earrings, aswell as a wedding ring on her right hand.

George nodded. "Yes! My boyfriend has an appointment with one of my close friends." He hummed, having a tight grip on my hand.

The woman smiled and nodded, typing a few things on the computer. Before pushing her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. "What's the name?" She asked softly.

George hummed. "Cara I believe.. 'c-a-r-a-" he spelled out.

The lady typed that into her computer. "Yep! Your appointment will be at around 3:30pm. It's 3:28pm now so if you could wait a bit for the doctor that'd be great!!" She smiled sweetly, gesturing to a few chairs.

George nodded, turning around to see Puffy and Chloe now behind us. He led us all to the chairs to wait, still holding my hand.

Puffy sighed as she sat down. "I'm nervous." She breathed.