26

Third person POV: (acting because I've been lacking with that...)

Recap: chapter 15

"You are getting quite comfortable with your kidnapper..." Dream smirked

George blushed, lifting his head up slightly. "Are you flirting with me??" He asked, eyes wide.

Dream laughed. "Yes, yes I am georgie."

George huffed, crossing his arms. Talk about bipolar. "That's just- rude!"

Dream laughed. "How is that rude? You should take it as a complement!" He smiled, tilting George's head towards him.

George was speechless. "I- I just met you like two seconds ago- plus, you kidnapped me!" He huffed, giving Dream a pout.

Dream rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Your head is all patched up. You should sleep. The police are here so I have to make sure they don't break in." He whispered, standing up off the bed, causing George's head to fall onto the mattress below

.

George nodded slowly, his eyes following Dream. Just as his hand touched the door handle he heard a loud crash. Dream's eyes widened as he turned around, looking for anything he could block the door off with.

George looked around nervously. "D-dream?" He asked quietly, looking back at the blonde. Just as he did so he heard an ear piercing scream. "DREAM!" He shouted. The cops had him.

The cops had him in a headlock, Dream looked absolutely terrified, kicking around trying to find a way to escape. "PLEASE- CLARK!" He screamed, hoping his sister could hear him. "CLARKKKKK!" He screamed. A cop ran up to George,asking him a bunch of different questions. Everything after that went dark.

✨Time skip✨

George woke up in the hospital, as he sat up he rubbed his forehead. He looked around, not seeing anyone. That was weird... his mother was always by his side.

There was a gentle knock on the door making George look over. "Come in.." he whispered, hoping his mother was there.

The door knob slowly opened, revealing a younger looking nurse with pink hair and blue eyes. "Hello Prince George, I'm Niki and I'm here to check up on you. Does anything ache?"

George slowly shook his head. "No... where's my mother?" He asked, scooting closer to the edge of the bed, putting his feet on the floor below.

Niki smiled. "Please lay back down, she's not here at the moment. She's trying to get that 'Dream' executed."

George's eyes widened. "No! No- no.." he got quiet at the end

Niki took a confused step forward. "Why? He did kidnap you after all.." she whispered before taking another step back. "So sorry! Didn't mean to question you, I- forgive me, please!" She rushed, bowing down.

George sighed. "Quit that." He grumbled, crossing his arms. "Dream wasn't kidnapping me of his own free will... he was forced." He explained quietly, watching as Niki stood back up.

"So... he's not running around kidnapping people...?" She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side.

George shook his head. "Nope." He hummed. "Where is he now?"

Niki hummed. "In a very secretive cell, very far away. You want to go there, don't you?" She asked softly.

George nodded. "He doesn't deserve to be there." He whispered. "I need to see my mother immediately." He huffed, standing up.

Nikis eyes widened. "I- Prince George, please, lay down. You might be hurt!" She gasped.

George shook his head. "I feel fine. Please Niki, take me to my mother."

Niki sighed and nodded slowly. "Okay.." fine." She whispered, turning on her heel.

George smiled. "Thank you." He whispered.

———————

As I promised, a chapter. Not long at all, I don't even wanna give the word count. But there will hopefully be another chapter out soon. Stay safe! Xx
-Arii

616 words