5

Okay, again, swears. I'm just going to say this now there's probably going to be more swears than I thought. Sorry!

George's POV

"I AM SO SORRY I'M LATE!" I shouted. I feel so bad

They all laughed "it's okay!" Karl answered

I sat in between Minx and the new blond boy. They pushed two tables next to each other since there are 7 people

"How unprofessional George. You called us here, yet you're the one who's late." Tommy shook his head

"Cut him some slack child. Look at how beautiful he made himself for us!" Minx argued, but soon realized how weird that sounded, we all laughed at her. That new blonde boy sure had an interesting laugh, It made me smile!

We were all chatting, and the server came to take out orders.

"Hello! My name is Amy and I'll be your server today!" She took our orders and then it was my turn...

"And you?" Amy asked me

"Oh, uh... I'll take green tea and a... biscuit- cookie, sorry..." I tried to laugh it off awkwardly, but of course she said something. Just my luck.

"Aww what's a cute British boy like you doing in Florida?!" She teased. Ugh I already hated her.

"I don't know there's this thing called work-"

"Aww that's sweet. Now here's my number," She handed me a piece of paper. "Maybe we can have some fun, you look like you'd enjoy it" She winked.

"Okay first, that made no sense. Second,-"

"Leave him be aMy" Clay said in a mocking tone "I'm pretty sure if George was looking for someone to date, you would be the last person he'd pick."

I giggled. Everyone else was too busy talking to realize, or care what was happening.

"Ah, how rude!" She turned to me and bent down to be eye level. "Why don't you pick handsome?" She was very obviously trying to show off

"Uh..." I was speechless. Definitely not expecting that.

Clay stood up and took me with him out the door.

He led me to his car, he opened the passenger door for me to hop in. I blushed and entered the vehicle. It had a few water bottles, maybe a little dusty, but other than that it was pretty clean!

He opened the other door and hopped in. "Are you okay?" He asked, "You seemed uncomfortable."

"Well I mean yeah, she practically just threw herself at me!" I laughed, alongside him.

Clay's POV

Oh. My. God. HE'S SO PERFECT!!! His smile, his laugh, the way he speaks, oh and his accent! It sounds like sweet honey. He gets so nervous, and pink when he talks to me! It's so perfect!

We are sitting in silence. Pure silence, it's comfortable, but I'd rather hear his pretty voice.

"Hey, George?

"Y-Yeah? ...What's up?" He got pink again

"I was wondering what part you have in the movie" I explained.

(Okay quick thing, I've been in like "plays" so I'm kinda just going off that. I hope I'm not annoying you 😂😅)

"Oh! I have one of the main characters," he looked down at his hands and played with his butterfly ring "Uhm.. mr.not found." He blushed

I sat there with my jaw wide open. He- we- huh?

"I have Dream." It was my turn to blush, I tried to laugh it off but he saw and giggled.

"Well "Dream", are we just going to sit in the car, or are we going to go back inside and get to know everyone better?" Dream smirked

"I have a better idea!"

———————

617 words (not sure if you want that but there you go!)

Sorry it's short, I wanted to get something out. I think we're getting somewhere here though! Hopefully it's not horrible 😂