Chapter 3

She rubbed her eyes and groaned slightly at something digging into her back, she pushed her body back into his and turned around before frowning sleepily. She smirked and reached down wrapping her fingers around Kian's penis causing him to wake, he moaned softly as he woke and they began kissing, both still in a state of sleep. He pushed into her gently and Jac glanced at the time realising it was six in the morning. They rocked their hips together and moaned into each other's mouths as Kian's hand fell to her clit, he stimulated her and she moaned softly from the back of her throat. His hands skimmed down her back feeling each bump of her spine before tracing the indent of her scar, she flinched slightly causing Kian to remove himself from her and move down the bed to pepper feather-light kisses along it and she moaned at the intimacy before Kian pushed back into her again with Jac gripping onto his hair, her other hand gripping onto his shoulder as they moved together.

"Jac" Kian whispers into her ear, his tongue flicking over her earlobe causing her to moan again as she clenches around him "We need to get to work soon"

"I know" she moans and Kian picks up the speed a bit, she continues to moan before gripping onto his shoulders "Oh my god, Kian!"

"Shut up" he hisses and covers her mouth as he thrusts up into her, she bites down on his fingers and moans loudly at the change of angle he was going for, he spoons her and thrusts up into her causing her back to arch away from him "Ah, ah!"

"Kian, please" she whimpers and he holds her body close to him, he was much stronger than her as he thrusts into her "More, Kian, more please"

"I'm here," he says snaking his hand between her legs, he masterfully finds her clit again and with a couple of thumb strokes she succumbed to her orgasm as her legs trembled and her body shook in his arms, he pushes into her continuously and releases as he shuddered against her, they both moaned at the warmth that occurred before he slid out of her, using his fingers he trailed down her slit and dipped his fingers into her before pulling them back up, he raises them to her lips and she suggestively licks them before kissing him

"How do we taste..."

"Don't" she grimaces in disbelief she actually just did that but she got caught up in the moment "We need to get ready"

"We do, how about I sneak out and distract the rabble giving you a chance to get ready?"

"Hmm sounds good and then I guess I suppose I owe you one after that?" she questions and Kian smirks "I'll see what I can do"

"I do look forward to the time" he confirms chucking his scrubs on, he passes her a box of tissues before leaning down to kiss her on the lips "You might want to change the sheets"

"Hm you're probably right" she confirms grimacing slightly, Kian jumps out of the on-call room and quickly leaves the situation leaving Jac there along with the thoughts of sex...

-CS-

She changed the sheets then managed to sneak out of the on-call room herself. She darted home for a quick shower and to change her clothes before arriving back at the hospital for her shift. She was sitting in her scrubs and her mind couldn't help but dart to the way Kian looked in his, his muscles, his - no, she wasn't doing that again. The last time she did she got overly flustered and annoyed with a slight hint of irritation on top. Approaching the nurse's station Cameron and Nicky were snickering in the corner and she snapped at them once and that was enough to make them disperse and do their jobs. All of a sudden she felt very irritated, unsatisfied almost and Kian raised his eyebrows at her demeanour, she smirked at him before glaring at him as her thoughts once again drifted to the sex they had. Soon enough lunch came and Jac went into town, she didn't know why but she just needed to get out of Kian's vicinity. But her mind always drifted to the sex, it was as if it was some powerful drug that she was slowly becoming addicted to and after her trip into town she couldn't keep the smirk off her face.