Chapter 7

A/n: Hello everyone! A small note before we start. As I stated in the chapter 'information'. I mentioned a war between hades, Zeus, and poseidon and their parents. And after winning it, they got different things as gifts like underworld, sky, etc. Hope you remember, if not please go check it. So, I wanted to say that the war will take place after taekook takes place and they will fight side by side. Hope you don't have a problem? Now let's get started! Please enjoy!
_______________         
After jungkook settling on his throne with an unknown aura surrounding him after sitting on it. The ministers in the court were asked for suggestions just like every other time. It was from torturing dangerously to hanging her. Everything in general was suggested. But jungkook wasn't satisfied at all.

After hearing the suggestions. Jungkook first ordered the maids to bring some food for the guests. The others were kinda baffled but his brothers clearly understood his intentions. Yoongi wanted to oppose since his mate was one of them but he knew he couldn't.

Jimin felt yoongi's stress from their bond. The feeling was sign/ symbol of them accepting each other. And jimin wanted to just comfort his mate. Jimin being the strong and unbothered person he is, started walking towards his mate. Ignoring every other person in the throne room who were talking about how shameless the angel was for disrespecting the God of underworld himself and moving towards his brother. But not like jimin cared.

He reached his mate. Yoongi already had his hand out for jimin to take. He gladly accepted it and his went towards yoongi's cheek. Delicately caressing it. And spoke. Voice gentle as always and adoration clearly laced in his voice.

"You know I can feel your stress through our bond. And I don't like it. So quit it."

Yoongi felt his inner peace which was lost seconds ago. Just his mate's voice and touch was all what he needed. He just decided he'll apologize and make it up to his mate after it. But he murmured a small and quiet 'sorry' to jimin. Jimin thought it was about stress thing. So he let it go. With one last caress he went back to his place. Beside taehyung like a shadow. Yoongi almost whined at the loss of warmth but kept it in. He has a reputation to keep at last.

The guest were given a normal apple. But for the outsiders. For the insiders it was something that'll bound you to underworld. After it leaving underworld is almost inevitable. But the trio ate it without a question.

After the trio was done. The truth was revealed. Jungkook never had any intentions of hiding it from taehyung. If he wanted a relationship with taehyung. He knew it should be based on trust. And if taehyung ate it trusting him, it was his responsibility to inform the whole truth about it. The consequences could be taken care of later.

Hence, he spoke in a deep, strict voice. "Now, that you three have eaten something from underworld you're bound to it." As soon as the words escaped his lips the trio were like they were struck with a thunder. But they chose to hear the whole truth. Jungkook continued,"Taehyung as my mate will rule beside me. Hence, I bound him here. Jimin as yoongi's mate is also gonna live here his whole life so I don't see a problem with it. And if y'all think, I forgot about that piece of shit(he's mentioning ava) then you're wrong. I've bound her because even she's gonna live here then why not? And as for her punishment..." He trailed off a bit at last.

Taehyung wanted the punishment to be as soft as possible. While ava was sweating profusely like yoongi. Just the reasons were different. While jimin was as calm as he always is. And yoongi was sweating profusely. Seeing jimin calm was giving him anxiety. He was overthinking now. While jimin? He didn't think he was betrayed. Though yoongi knew, he(jimin) acknowledged that its jungkook who calls the shot so it was gonna be useless as it is if he would speak. He wanted to tell yoongi as he felt anxiety that was not his but he kept his mouth shut for now. Because now, jungkook was gonna punish someone he hated with his all.

After jungkook's words it was defending silence. The air was thick with tension. Different people, different thoughts. But the silence was cutted off by the God himself. He continued.

"I decided..."
________________
A/n: Hello dear readers! Sorry for the cliff hanger but I wanna create some suspense you know. Hehe. Hope y'all liked it!

Thank you for reading,
Happy reading!