Chapter 8

"I decided the punishment would be as a maid. I understand what you all are thinking but now, it's not the time to be cruel to her. When time comes the rightful punishment will be given. Therefore, she's gonna be the lowest maid from now on. No respect, no luxury. You can treat her as y'all wish." 'You can treat her like a rug beneath your feet' was silent in the last sentence.

Taehyung wanted to oppose so bad that he almost yelled at jungkook for being cruel. But he knew being a maid was nothing beside hanging her. He just looked at his sister with pity. He knew she was a spoilt royal princess. And now being a maid suddenly? She was not gonna cope up with it. He just prayed to the heavens to give her strength.

After jungkook's words ava was dragged away from the throne room with her screaming for someone to save her. But no one did and the meeting was dismissed. Jimin took this chance to clear things between him and yoongi.

Her marched towards him and took the lil taller male in his chubby arms. Yoongi was frozen in his place. It felt like dream. Jimin's face was stuffed in yoongi's neck. Sniffing his cologne. He spoke softly and tenderly,"I know you couldn't stop him even if you wanted to. I don't blame you. Don't overthink. Okay?" Yoongi sighed in relief and nodded his head. Finally hugging his mate back. Taekook and namjoon thought to give them space. He just signaled yoongi that they would find them in the dining hall. And then they went away from the newly formed 'couple'.

Taekook and namjoon were having small conversations here and there. Finally introducing themselves with their real names and not their God ones. (Hope that make sense?) As soon as they entered the dining hall they were hit with the delicious aroma of food. Taehyung being the foodie he is rushed towards the direction of the aroma and found himself staring at jin's back. He had his mouth hanging open. Like what? Jin was a perfect wife and mother figure. He wanted to be someone like jin for jungkook.

Jin felt presence behind and turned around just to find taehyung starring at him with mouth open and his doe eyes widen. Making him even more cute. And Jin was seriously attacked.

Behind taejin jungkook cleared his throat while namjoon made his way towards his husband. He missed his husband after being away from him for so long. He just wanted to have his husband's warmth around him. Hold him and just cuddle with him while watching a rom- com movie.

But he knew that jin got new babies he's gonna pamper them and spoil them rotten. So he just enjoyed the hug till it lasted.

Taekook felt awkward. Why everyone around them were so lovey- dovey? There are single souls here! They wanted to scream at them but kept it in. Letting them have their moment. And just so save their eyes from free porn jungkook offered to walk in the garden. Since taehyung would feel comfortable in nature. And as expected taehyung agreed.

There were all kind of flowers you find on earth. Just the difference was the color. They were in the shades of black, grey, and white of course. Even if some people would find them ugly or not worth admiring. Taehyung was exactly opposite. As soon as he saw those he was mesmerized, amazed. He felt calmness seep into his veins.

Taehyung walked towards the flowers, delicately touching them as if made of glass. Jungkook was just admiring how taehyung's movements were slow and cautious. He was admiring his pretty features that he didn't get time to before. They were in comfortable silence. One admiring the lil angel while the angel admiring the dark nature.

After a while taehyung left the plants be and plopped on the grass. He patted the ground beside him. Silently asking for jungkook to join him. Jungkook compiled to his request and comfortably sat himself on the ground. The silence was so peaceful and calming. Before the trio got here, the silence was usually dreadful, suspicious but now? Things have changed. Mainly jungkook has changed. He's not aware of it yet he did. His temper is almost like a thin ice right now. It's cool but when it'll melt away in lava you wouldn't even know.

Jungkook is a kind of person(atleast in the story) that is always restless. He's always on alert with his surroundings. He's never had what people call inner peace. Calmness was never in his dictionary till today. But in just one day Kim taehyung changed him. He made him feel emotions he never knew he was capable of. He made him soft like puddle. He made him desire for something or someone so much that he didn't knew how much he can control. It was getting overwhelming for jungkook. But...

Suddenly a hand was placed on his which was rested in his lap. He was so deep in thoughts that he forgot that there was a person beside him. He looked at taehyung just to see the beautiful face itched with worry. For him. He felt another new emotion of happiness and joy. Just seeing taehyung worrying over him made him happy and joyful. Because he had a person other from his brothers and brother in law to worry for him, to care for him and maybe even if it's early to say... maybe even love him someday.

He again zoned out but came back to reality when he felt two delicate hands wrapped themselves around him. He looked at those and then at taehyung's head which was laying on his shoulder. His face opposite to jungkook. His fluffy hair resting on jungkook's chin.

"You're thinking too much. Whatever it is you can share with me. I would love to hear your deepest thoughts." Hearing the words slipping out of taehyung's mouth gave him a different level of comfort. Since childhood...which he almost never had. He was taught to be emotionless and just to think about work and kingdom. 'You don't matter.' That's what he was taught. But seeing someone trying to understand him. Make him open up to them made him giddy. His heart swelled in pride seeing his mate so understanding of him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist and pulled him closer. He pulled taehyung on his lap. Immediately gaining a reaction from taehyung. He looked at jungkook with his puppy doe eyes immediately taking his(jungkook's) breath away and melting him into a puddle. His(taehyung's) cheeks were painted red with blush. He was looking so adorable that jungkook wanted to nom nom him.

Jungkook quickly and shyly kissed his cheek. Taehyung's blush deepend. He made whiny sounds and hided his face in jungkook's neck. Jungkook laughed whole heartedly at the scene before his eyes.

Seeing jungkook laugh taehyung peeked from his neck to look at him. He(jungkook) looked like a bunny while laughing and maybe taehyung found his new favorite animal. A bunny.
______________
A/n: Hello dear readers! Finally done with it. I tried to publish a chapter on Christmas but it was not possible but I'll make sure to publish one on new year. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! How was it? Liked it? If you did lemme know!

Thank you for reading,
Happy reading💜