Chapter 13

Warning: Mature scene ahead. Not so detailed yet a bit. Enjoy reading!
________________
Taehyung forcefully tied ava to a chair. He wasn't gentle like he used too. Rather making it more painful for her.

Jungkook was calmly sitting on the bed waiting for his love to finish his task in hand. He was excited to finally taste the delicious beauty of his mate. He wanted to do so many things to the beauty that he didn't knew if can control now, that he was given the opportunity.

Taehyung looked at jungkook. Jungkook looked back in those pitch black eyes. No matter what at that moment he understood. Taehyung would always love him, care for him and trust him. The adoration those black eyes held was overwhelming for jungkook. He already felt on clouds. Taehyung's movements weren't fast or anything they were lazy. It was teasing for sure for jungkook.

Finally after painstaking minutes Taehyung was in front of him. He asked lustfully, yet lovingly.

"Make love to me, koo. Show me how much you love me."

As soon as these words rolled of his tongue. Jungkook's mouth was pressed against his. The kiss was filled with passion and desire. Desire to taste each other. Desire to mark other as their. Desire to connect their souls as one.

While kissing they were also multi- tasking by removing their shirts. The need to feel each other. Skin against skin was strong.

After parting their lips for breathing. Jungkook picked Taehyung like a delicate petal or glass that would break by one harsh movement and taehyung was deeply touched by this gentle act of his mate. Oh, how much he feels proud to call someone as jungkook as his mate.

Jungkook gently pressed Taehyung in the sheets. Looking deeply in his eyes for seconds before pressing their mouths together. Molding perfectly and drumming in a perfect melody of their own. It was slow and sensual. Every movement holding love and care. And that's what jungkook wants to convey.

After the slow, passionate kiss he dived into Taehyung's neck. Kissing, licking, marking taehyung. Taehyung was moaning helplessly and airily. After making several hickies jungkook found taehyung's sensitive part. Below his ears almost at the junction of neck and shoulder where he should be marked. Taehyung moaned loudly at that. Ava was screaming behind them from the starting was distant to them. They were that lost in each other. Basking in their presence, warmth, love, and lust.

Jungkook finally went down to his chest marking there too. Then towards the main part. He tucked taehyung's jeans and removed them in a swift movement. Taehyung gasped at that. Feeling the chilled air on his private parts. Soon jungkook got to his work of pleasuring and stretching taehyung out.

He took his own sweet time. Tasting every inch of taehyung. Worshipping him like a piece of art which he was. After stretching out completely. He took a lube bottle and applied ample amount of it.

He slowly pushed himself. Trying to be as gentle as possible and trying not to hurt his mate. But his attempts were futile as the pain inevitable.

Taehyung's tears rolled down his cheek like a waterfall. Jungkook murmured sweet nothings and calming words to him while kissing every inch of his face.

Soon, taehyung was better and jungkook started rolling his hips. Slowly and sensually. As much as he wanted to ram inside the male beneath him. The pleasured expression was something he wanted to have imprinted on his mind. Something he wanted to treasure with his all.

He marked his love and the way around when he like cumming. Filling the male beneath him to the brim. Adding more pleasure by marking him. Making taehyung cum and make a mess. A beautiful one.

And, hence jungkook made the sweetest and the most sensual love to taehyung. Not just once, but countless times that night. That even ava passed out from screaming and yelling at them to stop yet, being lost in each other. They didn't even heard a letter she screamed.
___________
A/n: Hello dear readers. I know it's bad. Bit since the start I never intended to make a deep mature scene and I'm really really contented with it. Hope you are too. Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you fore reading,
Happy reading💜