Chapter 16

Seven months have passed since tae's pregnancy was announced. And these seven months were a total roller coaster ride. It had its own highs and love. The only time it would be peaceful is when taehyung is asleep. And when he's awake? Chaos happening is a must.

And after holding patience for seven months. Finally, the time has come. Taehyung is in labor.

It happened when he was doing his pregnancy exercise. Walking in the garden holding jungkook's hand. And jungkook encouraging him. Then suddenly, taehyung screamed holding his stomach. Jungkook went in total panic mode seeing him.

It was too much for seeing tae screaming holding his stomach. His mind was black. He froze. Not knowing what to do. Taehyung saw his condition and slapped him. Finally, his brain working to normal. But tae proceeded with some words too,

"Koo, I know that you're getting panic but we need to bring our baby to this world. Needn't we? Please start moving fast, for fucks sake!"

Jungkook quickly scooped him in his arms. Placing him in the car and drove to the hospital at full speed.

After reaching there he carried taehyung till the entrance and the doctors and nurses immediately got to work seeing their queen.

They first told Jungkook to wait outside. Then he contacted his hyungs telling them about the situation and asking them to bring the baby's necessities too. They shouted a 'yes' and hanged up.

Jungkook was anxiously pacing back n forth. Taehyung's screaming crystal clear to his ears. His heart was in deep pain hearing him scream. But he can't do anything to take the pain away. And that was frustrating him more. Not able to take away the pain or to comfort him. He could do nothing and it was making him feel helpless.

It was like the others understood his feelings and told him that taehyung needs him. He immediately rushed inside. Wanting to be beside taehyung as soon as possible.

He entered the just to see taehyung's belly on display while taehyung seemed to going in and out of consciousness. He immediately held his hand. Kissing it softly. Trying to keep him conscious.

It seemed like eternity when a high pitch cry was heard. The baby covered in blood and the baby's parent's face covered in tears. Tears of happiness and joy. Their first ever baby. He doctor after a while announced while stitching taehyung. He spoke,

"Congratulations! King and queen. You're blessed with a pretty baby boy."

Jungkook's dragon roared in happiness. Doing a happy dance in its mind. It was indeed a happy for the whole underworld. Finally, a heir was borned for the throne.

After stitching tae he passed out. At first jungkook panicked but the doctor assured him it's normal and it was just because of the birthing process. Jungkook sighed in relief and nodded.

Soon, his baby boy had all his attention as soon as tae passed out the baby boy was brought in. And all of them were left in awe seeing the beauty of the baby since the day it was born. It was no wonder, the ethereal beauty himself gave birth to him. Passing his genes perfectly to his son. The baby was asleep too. Just like his mom. And his uncles were busy playing and talking to his unconscious self.

After hours taehyung was up and the first thing he demanded was seeing his baby boy. Once he took his lil bean in his hands he became emotional. How small and cute his baby was. And it take even a second for him fall in love with his lil one. Jungkook was admiring his world's while taehyung was admiring their baby.

Soon the baby started whinning. Being hungry. Taehyung immediately got to know it. How? Don't ask. Maybe it was just his mother instinct? But anyways, he was unable to undo his shirt to feed the baby his treat so Jungkook helped him. His possessive self not letting anybody other than him be near taehyung. So slowly gently removed it and slid it to the side so the baby could comfortably latch his mouth to its treat. And exactly the same happened.

Since the start taehyung knew he had to breastfeed his baby because as he would be pregnant his body was gonna change. And whenever he would feel insecure about his body, Jungkook  would always reassure him that he's the most beautiful and no one, absolutely no one could take his place in his heart. Since, his fifth month started his chest started to grow. It was like this. But more soft and fleshy.

Soon, a nurse came after the baby's breastfeeding session was over and the baby was in deep slumber to ask for the baby's name

Soon, a nurse came after the baby's breastfeeding session was over and the baby was in deep slumber to ask for the baby's name. He both spoke looking at each other.

"Baekhyun. Jeon baekhyun."

And they broke in a fit of giggles. The nurse smiled softly at the cute couple and went out to make the certificate.

And just like baekhyun became the centre of attention of the seven males and backy g.

But...

It lasted for only five years when a morning taehyung's shout was heard.

"JEON JUNGKOOK. HOW THE HELL AM I PREGNANT AGAIN?!"

It was the second baby. An exact copy of jungkook. And just like those lil beans became the centre of attention from them. It was not like taehyung didn't wanted more than one kid but it was just a...mood swing maybe? Hehe.
_______________
A/n: Hello dear readers! With this the editing has finished. I'm kinda not satisfied but I liked it. About epilogue...as I a said before I won't change anything just slight to almost no change you'll find in the epilogue. Thank you so much for the reading the book. It means a lot to me. Hope to know your opinions on the book!

Thank you for reading,
Happy reading💜