Information

So, this chapter is to educate you(please don't be offended by my choice of words) about the character's reality and their character in the story.
Let's start with Hades himself.

Hades: As you all know, he's the God of underworld and death. He's said to be ruthless, cold, and all kinds of negative things(incase of stories). But the reality is quite the opposite. He's a great person. He sure is stern but he's more altruistically(principle and moral practice of concern for happiness of other human beings or animals, resulting in a quality of both material and spiritual) inclined in mythology.

He was portrayed as passive person(doesn't do anything but let's things happen on its own) and was truly never portrayed negatively. His role was maintaining relative balance.

He used to treat his subjects equally. You can feel his wrath when someone tries to cheat death and when someone tries to run away from his realm(kingdom). He used to never really leave his place and underworld.

His wife Persephone is the daughter of Zeus. The brother of hades. And his wife Demeter. Hades' sister. Her powers were(as she was a goddess) life, death, grain and destruction.

His parents are Chronus and Rhea. They are son and daughter of sky and earth respectively. They are siblings yet had six children. The first three were daughters as follows: Demeter, Hera , Hestia. He's the first guy in the family(as I've understood from what I've read). His brothers are as follows: Zeus, and poseidon.

His dad had swallowed everyone as soon as they were born. Only Zeus wasn't. Because of his mom's machinations(plot, scheme). He turned adult. And forced his dad to disgorge(puke, vomit) his siblings.

They(the six of them) declared a war against Titans. Titans are his father's times God's. They fought for 10 years. The young gods were declared as winners.

Hades was given underworld as a result. Zeus was given sky. And poseidon was given sea.

Hades had abducted his wife Persephone when she was in a garden. Zeus himself helped hades to abduct her. They dated in 6th century BC. Demeter wasn't happy with their marriage. She being the goddess of agriculture cursed the land barren. After that God's visited her asking her to lift it. And she did. But she let human kind perish. As a result, the gods were deprived of their gifts and sacrifices.

She made a deal, if she see's her daughter she'll lift it totally. Zeus sent his son to hades to ask him to let his daughter on earth. Hades agreed. But he made Persephone eat a pomegranate seed. Which bounded her to him and underworld.

As soon as demeter saw her daughter she hugged her to death asking if she ate something or not. And when answered yes. Demeter felt lost. At the end a kind of peace treaty was made by Zeus that his daughter will spend only ⅓ year in underworld. Hades agreed to it. And when she would be in underworld, on earth there will be winter. Signifying grief and sadness of being away from her daughter.
________________
Finally! I'm re-writing the story. And there are some major differences that'll take place. Hope y'all will like it too! Are you ready? And most importantly, I'm gonna try to keep it as real as possible. Thank you for reading. Borahae💜