Chapter 9

After having some moments with their partners everyone was back in the dining hall.

Suddenly a dark smoke emitted into thin air. All of them already knew who it was. Now, they're used to the witch Jung hoseok AKA jhope popping out of the nowhere. After seconds he himself came. With his eye blinding smile on his heart shaped lips. He greeted everyone merrily.

"Hello everyone! How are y'all? Oh jin hyung I see food. Ain't I getting some?" He asked the last question dramatically clutching his heart n spoke again.

"I'm hurt by this cruel act of yours." He cried out dramatically. The others just had 'done' look. Looking at their faces jhope pouted and sulked.

Jin served him the food and they started chit chatting. Knowing each other and basics which we all talk in our first meets.

The bottoms seem to bond quite quickly. Well, not like the tops were surprised. They knew how kind hearted and innocent (accept for the unholy acts. Hehe) they are. They were talking about different series, movies, songs, fashion and what not. And trust me when I say it was a complete chaos. But the tops are too whipped to stop them.

Jhope being the only irritated shouted. Finally running out of patience.

"Shut the fuck up! You know, you can talk peacefully and on normal pitch? You don't need to give me a ear bleed. God!" The last word was for special effect.

After dinner they shifted to the home theater to watch some movie to celebrate vmins first day at underworld.

They chose a rom- com movie: The kissing booth 2. The bottoms despite choosing the movie themselves would cry at the emotional scene and throw a tantrum on how sad it is and they shouldn't have watched it. The tops just facepalmed themselves. How the fuck did they get such dramatic asses as husband/ mate!

After calming the bottoms and drinking some alcoholic beverage while talking about underworld, the changes vmin felt and such things and went to their respective rooms.

Vmin was given to choices to sleep either with their mates or separately. The tops weren't gonna allow their 'baby's' to sleep together. Even if they knew there's nothing. They were too possessive to let it happen.

But. Plot twist. They didn't knew about vmin sleeping cuddling someone. Or keeping the whole castle/ palace up. If not slept cuddling. And yoonkook already hated being touched. So, cuddling was out of option but for their mates. They could make some sacrifices. They sighed and went to their rooms.

The day was too long and they needed rest.

Taekook went to jungko- now officially taekook's room. Jungkook gave one of his hoodie to taehyung while nothing on the bottom. He let taehyung bath first and patiently waited for taehyung while going through some documents. After some 30 minutes the door opened. And jungkook forgot to breath. The ethereal beauty was looking even more beautiful if it's possible.

His beautiful legs on display just for the God of underworld. His hands hided with sweater paws. He himself drowning in the hoodie. He looked so fucking adorable and smol! Jungkook wanted to embrace and hide him from every evil. He wanted to sob in happiness for having such sinful yet adorable mate.

He immediately marched towards his mate embracing him making him even tinier in his arms. Taehyung too, rested his head on jungkook's chest, eyes close and droopy from the warm embrace and heavenly scent of his mate. He just slept standing right there.

When jungkook didn't feel any moment he looked down just to see taehyung sleeping oh so adorably. And jungkook for the first time in his life was seriously attacked with such cuteness. He gently picked him and tucked him in the bed.

Now, cuddling didn't seem that bad after seeing the soft and mushy tae. He hurriedly bathed and changed in sweatpants and his upper body on display wearing nothing.

He slipped under the sheets and pulled taehyung towards him. To which taehyung unconsciously went even closer to the source of warmth. And just like that the night ended with taekook.

While yoonmin...

Yoongi too gave his clothes to his mate and just like taehyung he was looking mushy and cuddly. But still cuddling was not something he wanted.

He clearly rejected jimin but just jimin used his hidden weapon of cuteness. Making his eyes wide: bambi, lips turning into a huge sulking pout and shoulders slumping in rejection.

And just like jungkook he was seriously attacked. He didn't expected such an illegal attack out of the blue for fucks sake! But at the end giving his mate whatever he asked for. He didn't wanted to really have a heart attack from cuteness.

Vmin's cuteness should be fucking illegal!

While namjin were peaceful. Talking about their days with jin's head on namjoon's chest and namjoon's hand around his waist rubbing soothing imaginary patterns. Lulling him to sleep.

After fighting his droopy eyes for a while, jin finally gave in to his slumber. When namjoon didn't hear anything he looked down to his beautiful yet cute husband sleeping peacefully. He stared at him till his heart's content and he too, went into the land of dreaming.

And just like that an eventful day ended with all of them cuddling. Including jhope. Who was cuddling his sprite. Hehe.
____________
A/n: Hello dear readers! Firstly happy birthday to the loml. Borahae moonlove.💜

How was this part? Hope y'all liked it

How was this part? Hope y'all liked it. If you did lemme know!

Thank you for reading,
Happy reading💜