Chapter 10

The next day has started. The sun is giving the dark underworld as much light it can. The birds chirping pulling people back into the land of living. The sky in breathtaking shades of reds, pinks, oranges and pinch of yellow to it. Mesmerizing it was. But the seven males are deep into the dreamland to know about such beauty outside.

Jungkook was the first one to wake up.
Today was the day taehyung would meet his people. He looked beside him just to be met with an adorable sight of taehyung. Pout on his pink lips, cheek squished on his hand which was below his neck to stabilize it, his long eye lashes touching his cheeks and a red hue which is almost permanent present there. He was looking so tiny in his arms and that was busting his uwu machine. He couldn't control cooeing at him.

He stared at him lil longer because he heart wasn't contented with the lil staring session. It was getting greedy wanting more. Hence, he gave in to his heart and stared till his heart's content. After being contented his gently and cautiously pulled his arm and replaced it with a pillow. And proceeded with his morning routine.

In the hallway he was joined with his brothers. They too, had a morning like him. Staring at their mate/ husband to their heart's content and then proceeding for the day.

In the kitchen they found jin making their breakfast. They didn't disturb him just a small greeting of acknowledgement and they went back to their own work. The three brothers were talking about the meeting of introducing the queen and yoongi's mate too. They talked about the time and invitations sent and things.

After an hour or so their partners joined them for breakfast. The brothers informed the duo about the meeting. After that jhope joined them too and then the table was filled with chatter, laughs and giggles.

Ava who was working in the kitchen. Cursing her fate was burning in jealousy. Her brother was having everything simple but for her everything was hard. He had jungkook, would soon be the queen of underworld, is the most beloved of everyone. She was pissed. While working she got to know about hades and his parents relationship which wasn't at all on good terms. She somehow found out the way to their palace and was gonna snitch about taehyung and make his life hell. But what she didn't knew was she was gonna make her life hell herself.

After breakfast the bottoms along with jhope were strolling and knowing the palace/ castle.(Its like a modern mansion. But a big one.) The preparation were done and vmin were asked to change in suitable clothing.

After they were changed they looked truly ethereal.

The demons felt their pants tighten

The demons felt their pants tighten. If wasn't for hades and yoongi they would've already devoured the sinful beauties.

Jungkook cleared his throat dramatically. He was very very close to killing those fucking demons eyeing his mate. Yoongi wasn't any better. His eyes held glares. Staring daggers at everyone making them hang their head low.

Then he introduced his mate. Loud, bold and clear. He pointed at taehyung who was standing beside him in attention position. He spoke,

"This is your queen. Kim taehyung. Prince of the angel kingdom. And I dont want anyone staring at him more than necessary. Or your eyes will be in your hands. Am I understood?"

He yelled out the last question. To which the demons diligently answered with a chorus of 'yes'. After that yoongi introduced jimin too. And just like jungkook the end threat was mentioned. While jimin blushed at yoongi's threat.

After that a ball was held to welcome the queen. Everyone was drinking, dancing, eating, and chatting. Taekook were having their own time. Bonding together. While sitting on their thrones. They were getting to know their likes, dislikes, allergies and things like that. Some childhood memories were surfaced. And when taehyung's eyes became droopy they called out the night.

While yoonmin were dancing while chatting. They were just hugging and whisper- talking with each other. While namjin couple were giggly and cheerful.

While jhope was flirting with girls and guys and mostly planning to have a one night stand. At the end 'A man has needs.' Note the sarcasm.

When they felt tired they too went to their respective rooms cuddling their partner. Going to the land of dreams.
_____________________
A/n: Hello dear readers! How are y'all? Belated happy new year! Please be happy and safe! For a while I may not update. I'm feeling depressed these days so the ideas have become blurry. I hope y'all understand. How was this part? Hope y'all liked it. If you did please lemme know!

Thank you for reading,
Happy reading💜