42

"Ma vaffanculo brutto confusing bastardo ...." 

"Che cazzo stava pensando coming here to my fucking door che cazzo stava pensando? "

"Che cosa vuole da me? "

Nala kept pacing in circles cursing MGK and wondering what he wanted. What he really wanted and with what guts he decided to come here as if nothing happened, drunk or not.

She was NOT going to go back with him. Being his sub was a mistake, being too nice to him, letting her feelings get the best of her and getting hurt, all of it. He was toxic, their "relationship", all of it. He could find another girl to fall for that damn agreement for all she cared. A contract with the devil it was. 

MGK needed serious help in treating girls right department. 

Not everyone likes feeling like a used rug. 

But part of her still felt bad for him. 

Part of her still cared. Not only for his mental well-being but also if he actually did find someone else. 

"What's wrong with me?"

Nala grabbed a random shoe lying near her door, threw it at the window in frustration but jumped a little at the sound. 

"Nala? Are you ok?" Jahni called.

"I'm...I'm fine. I just need time alone..."

Nala quickly grabbed her shoe and it's companion, put them on,grabbed her jacket and rushed out of her apartment without a second glance.

She needed to breathe and think. She needed to get out of there. Away from her mistakes. Just for a little bit and hopefully come back with a solution.