33

Jahni took a deep breath walking in to Nala's room she didn't even bother knocking which Nala immediately picked up on. Jahni sat down at tye edge of the bed trying to pry the blanket from over Nala's face. She rubbed her back gently not saying any thing yet. She let the silence consume the them. The only noise to bed heard in the room was the television that could be heard from the living room. Nala hated the defing silence she need to hear something. She hated how the silence made her think how she couldn't hide from her self in the silence.

"So what happen to were fine last night, and you were fine around 5am" Jahni brought up her school girl text.

"I don't think I can keep up this no strings attached Jahni I'm tried of waking up next to some one who couldn't give a single fuck about me." She sighed im to her pillow not shedding a single tear yet she felt defeated.

"Well you know you don't have to do this any more I'll tell him that he needs to start looking for some one new" Jahni rubbed her back gently while Nala nodded. The pair of best friends sat there in a comfortable silence till Rookxx walked up to the room peering his brunette hair in to the door.

He walked in taking a seat  next to Jahni "You know Nala he does actually talk about you alot and when I say a lot I mean a shit ton" he gently rubsher leg in a friendly way.

"Well are you gonna tell us what he said oor....?" Nala shot up in her bed quickly looking at expectantly