29

When Nala got back from her Secretary job at Bad Boy records (one of the labels MGK contracted with besides Interscope)She received a call from her Dom. Knowing better to not ignore him,she answered.

"My place.Asap." He ended the call.

He didn't sound mad,but she still felt anxious.

The moment she got on his doorstep the door swing open revealing the tall man in a basketball Jersey and shorts,his long lanky pale legs seemed to go on for miles.

Colson rushed outside and grabbed her hand.

"We're going out."

*

The pair drove off in the rapper's car.

Eventually he loosened up a little during the ride.

Nala liked him better that way.He was less of a douche and asshole.

When he let his walls down and treated her like an equal,like a friend. Maybe even more.

Sure,his cocky and dominate nature turned her on,but sometimes it annoyed her and made her feel like trash.

"We're going to meet a friend of mine at the basketball gym.I'm performing for a basketball game later tonight." 

A cocky smirk graced his angular face and he turned his face towards her,his sideways smirk turned into a genuine smile.

"I wanted you to come with me."

He turned his face back to the road.

Nala smiled,her cheeks heated and her stomach full of butterflies due to his words and facial expression when talking to her.

"Who's playing ?" She asked.

The rapper's chest puffed up with pride .

"The Cleveland Cavaliers." He announced proudly . "You like basketball?"

Nala shrugged nonchalantly. "I never really followed the sport .." she murmured truthfully, nervously anticipating his  reaction.

"Well that changes today." He declared,grinning at her.

He definitely was in a good mood.

"Do I have a say in it?"Nala joked already knowing the answer.

"Nope."

"Go figure."

Both laughed and chatted till they arrived at their destination .