4

The girls tore Victoria secret apart looking for the perfect lingerie set for Nala. Jahni of course go diatracted she had a love for all things lace and now was no exception. After turning up empty the girls left the story and that mall. Jahni suggested that they try one of the stores she liked to shop in. Nala and Jahni's taste was drastically different. Jahni was much morw tight and revealing while nala was comfortable mean yea they some barrowed each other taste when they felt like it. Any way embarking on a trip to the valley to the Topanga mall to visit a store called fashion nova. Apprently this store has a lot so called sexy dresses. Going through the stor the girls pickws out out fit after out fit before Jahni pushed Nala in to the dressing room giving here the max amount of dresses you can have at one time. It seem like a long time but eventually Nala settled on a strapless blue-ish grey-ish dress bandage dress. After the was approved Nala went to pay for the dress they went to look for the perfect heels which wasnt to hard. It was simple pair of tan heels. Pretty soon he pair was in there apartment both of the getting ready Nala to meet MGK and Jahni to see her boy friend.

"Yoy better be ready for the ride of your life Nals because this is about to change it forever."