43

No one stopped Nala for storming out the front door. Jahni did this for two very important reasons. One being she has never seen her very calm friend this angry. The second being she asked for alone time. When Nala got outside she was hit with the bright sun which only annoyed her further. She practically stomped down the stairs and drive way. Once on the side walk she took a deep breath and started making her way to a trail she liked to frequent when she need time to think. She followed this trail that ran along a man made canal. She watched as duck and seagulls alike played in the water. With a sigh she sat down on a near by bench just looking out at the water enjoy the fresh beach scented air. It was her she attempted to sort out her thoughts. "Am I wrong for having pity for him?" Nala mumbled to her self. This is what's was bothering her. The fact that she couldn't just slam the door like her friend would have. Nala just wasn't built like that she was an incredibly nice and caring person. She sighed again picking up a rock from the ground before trying to skip it a cross the water. The events of this morning on reply inside of her head. She wanted to figure out why she pitied the blonde mess. Out of all the reasons in her head, not a single one made sense to her. Nala clenched a rock in her hands before letting out a loud, and long scream of frustration. She then proceeded to full on throw the rock with all force she could muster. Taking a deep breath she sat back down on the bench think through her options and what each one meant. She just wanted to put everything behind her so that she did. She blocked his number, unfollowed him on a social media, deleted pictures of them and after all that she started walking back home.