35

Nala gave her friend a long look before cackling hysterically.
Jahni looked at her as if her friend had gone mad ,which could very well be true.
Nala stopped cackling to look at Jahni's genuinely startled look to laugh again.
"Sorry..it's just that....MGK?Falling for me?After treating me like crap and using me?"
"Well technically you did sign the contract to let him use you..."
"On the contract there was nothing about disrespecting me and treating me like dirt."
"Well Colson is an a**hole-"
"You don't say?"
"Listen you should confront him."
"About his so called feelings?"
"No,about the way he's treating you."
"Yeah,so he can call me petty,touch or whatever,riiight..."
"Then what are you going to do then?"
Nala stayed silent for awhile and looked down at her pillow.
Jahni waited.
Nala sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
MGK was the biggest jerk on earth.
But sometimes...
Sometimes he was actually pretty fun to spend time with and actually made her heart flutter.
He was good in bed.
She could actually not worry about rent and what not.
Because I sell my body...
Nala tried not to go down that tangent otherwise she'd hate herself even more.
She looked at Jahni,who looked at her expectantly.
"Well?"
"I quit."
"What?!?"
"I quit.I don't like the way he's treating me. And before things get worse it's best I let him know. We're waiting each other's time. "
Jahni looked at Nala for a minute and slouched.
Nala had a point,she couldn't stand Nala coming home some days with a hurt and defeated expression.
This was the first time in days that she actually had a spark in her eye.
Nala gingerly took her new iPhone from the night stand that MGK bought  her as if she was carrying a diaper and daintily typed a long message and sent it to MGK.
With a small smile,she glanced at Jahni.
"I feel loads better already."