5

"Can I hold your hand?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Your hands are sweating,and it'll be awkward,so no."

Nala looked at her slender hands.

Jahni was right.

They were sweating,and she kept on rubbling them on her dress while they walked down the long hallway.

She rubbed them again.

"Pleeeeeeaseeeeee??????"

Jahni groaned and rolled her eyes towards the tall ceiling and took her friend's hand aggressively.
"Since I'm a nice person I'll hold your - she winced at how sweaty her friend's hand was- "slippery hand."
Nala didn't bother to be offended and felt rather comforted by her friend's hand.
The arrived at a door where a man was waiting for them and got up on his feet .
It was JP.
"Baby!!!"He opened his arms and engulfed his girlfriend in a hug while Nala peered over his shoulder to see the room beyond them.
A normal lounge room minus the pool table and bar.
A record was playing in the background but Nala couldn't tell what was planning because of the ruckus the men inside were making.
Who was making most noise?
The man himself.
Tall,blonde,blue eyed and handsome as hell,MGK.
Nala needed to sit down.
In the distance she heard JP call out to the guys drawing their attention towards her and Jahni.
She suddenly felt too exposed and uncomfortable.
"Guys!Kells!You got a new contestant !"
His icy blue eyes locked with her brown ones.
A grin graced his chiselled features.
"Why hello there.... What's your name?"