18

Nala quickly hung up even if she knew she was going to pay for it later.

It was her first week on the" job" and already she was taking risks.

She internally winced and hoped that he didn't notice,punish her or worse rip up the contract and fire her.

Nala hurriedly walked into the building knowing very well that she was late.

She just hoped that no one noticed.

But she knew her boss would find out.

She always knew. Julia  McCarthy  always knew.

Nala worked at a calling  center.

It wasn't that bad,but she didn't particularly go gaga over her job either.

It was in between.

A safe job in someone's comfort zone.

Something boring,nothing particularly dangerous,not all out there or special.

Just simple.

Okay for someone inside their box.

Nala took the job for that reason even if she wanted to do more.

She wanted to work for BuzzFeed.

Sure it wasn't a huge thing like to become the President,but she really loved the idea of working there.

Vlogging,writing fun and interesting articles,blog, interview,have fun...

It's not that simple at BuzzFeed,but she knew that they wouldn't take her in.

She wasn't that funny.

She wasn't that witty.

Unless she was in her group of friends.

But that was okay.

She thought that even if they did hire her she'd most likely drool after Eugene Lee Yang or Nick Fulmer(even if he was married,but she'd respect that) most of the time anyway instead of paying attention to her job.

But then she had MGK anyway so why on Earth would she drool after Eugene?

Nala shrugged off the thought and dismissed it with a "I still wouldn't get the job" and sighed.

Nala quietly and quickly slipped inside the building's doors and hurriedly scurried to her cubicle.

"STARLING!!!!"

Nala sighed.

"Darn it."she grumbled.

Then she hitched on a sweet angelic smile and perked out of her humble cubicle.

"Yes boss?"