11

After their gossip the two girls were off to bed. Nala was laying awake due to her nap while Jahni was knocked out sleep. She laid there going over everything. MGK the kink god picked her because he thought she was a good cuddle. Out of all the reason Nala expected that wasthe last reason. Actually she expected some a bit pig-ish. She expected something like her blank was good, or she was tight some thing along thoes lines. She blushed and rolled around on her bed squealing to her self.  Jahni groaned and rolled over in bed woken up by Nala's random burst of excitement. "Nala shut up its early I want to sleep and you're squealing. Can you let realization later?" Jahni yelled through their apartment from her bed.

"Oh shut up I've been up all night I've waited long enough to do this" Nala yelled back getting out the bed being the ball you energy she was. She got up heading to the kitchen to start to make breakfast. Mean while Jahni got out of bed accepting the fact that she's not going back to sleep.

"Nals you know you need to sleep right or you'll be to tired for the party tonight and yea Kells said wear bring a bikini" Jahni sat at the bar in their kitchen her head on the counter.

"What do you mean bring a bikini?" Nala turned around looking at her friend hoping it didn't mean what she thought.

"Bring a bikini Nala thats what he ment he has a big ass pool." Jahni looked at her friend like that could mean any thing else. "like I said nals be prepared for the ride of your life figuratively and literally."