8

Nala felt it excatly what she thought she need. For some reason his hands on her was so intoxicating to her. She felt the zipper being unzipped and pulled down to her ankles. She stood there completly nude in front of him, his hand traveling around her body. Picking her up he threw her on the untying her hand only to pin them above her head. Colson admired for a second before picking up the restains and tying her down.His hands held Nala's hips down while he planted kiss along her neck and chest.Her hips bucking against his firm grip. He pulled off his clothes and climbed back on top. His fingers latched on to her nipples pulling them and rolling them over. Her body reacted instantly to his touch just like he wanted it too.

"So tell me Nala do you want to do this?" His fingers working there way to her clit.

Nala nodded her face a nice shade of red.

"I'm sorry baby girl but that's not an answer." He continued teasing her.

"Yes." She screamed out feeling almost annoyed.

Colson slid on a condom before lining up and slamming in her. Stright away his thrust were fast and rough. Nala was already sensitive for her previous teasing. He didn't slow down but speed up causing Nala's nails to claw the restraints. When hius thrust grew sloppy she was in the verg of her first orgasm. With in a couple thrust they both came with Nala screaming for what sounded like her life. He pulled out quickly putting her on her knees with her face in a pillow. Just as fast he rammed him self back in his hand coming down on her ass every few seconds leaving his hand on skin. Speeding up his hand wrapped it self in her pulling her head up soon Nala was scream all over again comming undone with Colson cumming in the condom.