34

Jahni sighed.
"Well okay most of this I know from Rook..."
Nala widened her red and teary eyes to emphasize the fact that her best friend should better spill the beans before she lost it.
"He says that you're the best girl he's ever um..."
"Laid with?" Nala finished tonelessly clearly not flattered.
"Yeah..." Jahni confirmed,scratching the back of her head nervously .
"Is that all?" Nala asked ready to go back to crying into her mascara stained pillow.
"Of course not,you didn't even let me finish." Jahni snapped.
Nala sighed and gripped her pillow tighter to her chest,her eyes inquisitory .
"He said that you are really a attractive ,sometimes naïve and touchy—"
Nala widened her eyes and opened her mouth to protest in indignation,but Jahni waved her off.
"—I'm just saying what he said,don't get mad at me,you can slap him later. As I was saying ,he said that you seem like you're delicate but at the same time hiding something. Not necessarily something bad but that you've seen a lot and somehow he feels that he has to protect you from whatever it is that has hurt you and make whoever hurt you pay."
Nala looked down,he was right.
But at the same time did he ever think that one of the people that hurt her is himself ?!?!
Jahni read her thread of thought and said :
"He's too big headed to think that he's one of the idiots that have hurt you.
He doesn't like this feeling,and he doesn't want to admit that he actually genuinely likes you."
"And what does that mean?Like me how?"
"Nala, the big a**hole that you're sleeping around with is falling for you."

A/N

Sorry for the huge delay and short update!!!!!!