7

Nala looked up hesitantly at the tall man that was now in front of her,an arrogant smirk on his face.
He looked down at her.
So submissive,so delicious,so beautiful to his eyes.
He could feel that she was the one.
But maybe it was his unsatisfied sexual desire talking.
Nala didn't appreciate being pushed,but she needed this.
This man.
This was the closest thing she could get to feeling needed to a man.
And an attractive one at that.Her celebrity crush.
He would touch her like no other.
She knew that.
One look at those hands that tied her wrists together that she would stare at for a long time on her phone , computer and PC,she knew.
One look at his whole persona she knew.
"Stand up." He deadpanned.Authority dripping from his words.
Wobbling Nala got up on her heels,surprised she was able to do such a thing without falling back down and seriously hurting herself.
Already she felt her knees bruising from the fall she took seconds before.
Nala looked at him , hesitatingly meeting his icy blue eyes.
"You look so naive...."He mused,walking around her,studying every curve."Innocent...cute... beautiful....I bet no one's ever touched you...."He sneeringly whispered in her ear,making Nala feel slightly annoyed.
She definitely didn't like his attitude.
"I'm not a virgin."She breathed back,making the rapper's hand stop from trailing down her waist to just above her hips.
He stood back and looked at her in surprised amusement.
"Is that so?" He chuckled.
He got back and put both of his hands on her waist and spoke quietly in her ear again,his cologne driving Nala insane.
(She loved cologne)
"So you're not so naive and innocent after all...I like it though...It makes you so much hotter ...

.........baby girl "

*****