12

Nala looked at her best friend in disbelief.
"Pool?"
"Well,duh,I just said that...did the dude literally fuck your brains out or something?"She chugged down a fruit smoothie Nala made for her.
Then it dawned on her.
"Oh......"
Then she laughed her head off .
"Oh things are gonna be interesting!"She cackled.
"It's not funny!"Nala protested.
"I'd like to see you that almost drowns in literally every single pool or bit of sea,ocean whatever she visits!"
"But then you can swim underwater."Jahni added,still cackling.
"You know i'm a strange creature,Jahnikins."
Jahni sighed in annoyance at the nickname and finished the smoothie.

*
*
*
*

"Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nala screamed,tossing her third bikini to the side.
"I can't decide!!!"
"I'd go with the simple black one.It's simple sure but it looks hella good on you."Jahni stated,her back carelessly eased on Nala's room's doorway,her arms crossed, completely indifferent to the scene.
She was used to Nala's scenes of desperation.
Nala looked at the bikini ,her lips pursed in a pout and herself on the floor.
She picked it up and looked around at the various discarded articles of clothing.

In the end she chose a black cardigan,black shorts with four silver buttons down the front and simple black vans.
Everything black.Just as she liked it.
She completed the look with black sparkly hoops in her ears and a dark mauve,almost black, lipstick plus 50s style black and white sunglasses.
"Grunge tumblr much?" Jahni commented,a smirk on her face,already dressed and ready to go,with a black and red bikini,matching checkered shirt and ripped black shorts.
Her vans matched Nala's.
"Rad much?"Nala answered back.
"Thank you." Jahni said,accepting Nala's compliment .
"Now let's go,we're late."She added,picking up her car keys.
"Fashionably late...." Nala sang.
Jahni and Nala gave each other a long look and burst into song while getting out of their house and to the car,all the way to MGK's with the song they were singing on the radio.

It’s 9 o’clock on the dot At the spot
And I’m hanging’ with her friends again
Great taste, Beautiful place
And you’re fashionably late (hey)
And I don’t wanna be that guy,
That makes you sad, makes you cry, again
Without a doubt sorry about,
Making out with your friends (go)
Na na na na na na na na na na ....