30

While MGK was angrily shot free throws with Nala watching Rookxx and Jahni both getting ready. Jahni was ready to roast Colson for getting slaughtered by Eminem even if said he didnt. They both lace up their high top shoes and head to the car. Jahni dressed in a sports bra and some shorts.  Rookxx how ever was in some shorts with a tank top. They drive there quickly parking once they arrive at the arena they get out walking in. Jahni was all to excited nearly jumping as she walked but in her defense ita not every day you get to play with some NBA players. She was eager to prove her self among these 6 to 8 foot dudes. Upon making in the arena they were both given passes and that was it. They soon found them selves standing on the court greeting their friends.

"So Colson why don't you tell me how it feels to be slaughtered by Eminem?" Jahni smirks joking.

"I got slaughtered and he dropped an entire album because if me" he laughs.

"Okay Kelly he mentioned you for 40 seconds while he mentioned drake 4 time please stop being full of your self" She took the ball from him starting to dribble while the team filled the court for a fun little game. The stepped on the court greeting every one Jahni being the smallest of the bunch yet she probably had the biggest ego of the bunch.

"Oh shit Jahni is actually short for once still gonna kick ass though" Nala yelled out encouraging her friend.

"Hey I almost made it pro, had college scholarships in the 9th grade all while playing varsity my first year of high school basketball I can take these giants"