Misa

My death note ships are (new ones coming all the time :))

1. Light and L(Lawlight)

2. Mello and Near (Meronia)

3. Matt and Linda

4. Giovanni and Halle

5. L and Misa

6. Matsuda and Sayu

7. Misa and Rue Ryuzaki

8. Near and Linda

9. Rue Ryuzaki and A

Warning🚨: This story is 16+

In this story, Light is the bad guy.

It is just noon when Light opens his bedroom door.

"Heey Liiiiiiiight".
Misa is on her knees on Light's bed and she waves at him. Light rolls his eyes and lets out a deep sigh.

Here we go again. When will she stop?
Light takes his Death note and flips through it and Ryuk looks over his shoulder with curiosity. "Misa .... have you already written down the name of that serial killer? ... because that is what I asked you". And then lets out a deep sigh as he looks at Misa. "Ehm .... no ... but that is also possible later". And she crawls over to him over his bed and pulls Light against her. And fumbles with the belt of his pants. Oh no .... she wants sex again. "Um....Misa....we can do that you write the name of the serial killer in the death note first and then after that we have sex". Misa looks at him with a grin: "We can make love now too". "Because that's totally fun." Light looks at her and lets out a deep sigh.
It is that she is the second kira.... I can use her to create my perfect world...as long as I give her everything she wants from me she will stay happy and stay with me...then everything will go according to plan
He he he
Misa has her flat stomach against his pants and is now fiddling with his belt. She gets the belt off him. Unbuttons his pants and takes off his pants.

Light looks at her. Misa takes off his underwear and looks at him horny.

Light secretly rolls his eyes.
Please keep this short.

"I promise you Light that your dick will be erect in no time." And starts sucking his dick like a little baby.

"Ah..ah" fake Light.
hahahahaha. She doesn't even see that I'm fake.

Misa grabs his cock by the foreskin and starts panting: "Oh Light".
And starts jerking him off.

Then she falls backwards and Light immediately sees what she wants from him.

He crawls on his bed and grabs her thong and slides her knickers over her long smooth sexy legs.

"Ah Light...come...please...fuck me hard!".
Light opens her legs and inserts his penis into her vagina. And moves up and down.
"Ah!!! Light...I want you deep inside me".
Light goes even faster because that's what Misa asks for.
"Ah Light...I want your sperm!".
And pulls him to her and kisses him full on the lips.
Misa bites her fingers.
"You were already all wet Misa".
Misa nods: "You always make me wet Light Yagami".
Light secretly lets out another deep sigh.

"Ah Light". And Misa takes off her bra.

And her big breasts dangle.

Misa pulls Light closer to her and lets him fall on his own bed, kissing every part of his chest.

It doesn't make Light horny or aroused, but he pretends to be. To keep Misa happy.

"Ah Light".

Come on...I have to do something with her quickly before she wonders why I'm not doing anything and then she's going to be hard again and maybe she'll find out and then I'll lose her and I don't want that because then I can have my perfect world I forgot because that's what I want. A perfect world without criminals and bad people. And everyone who tried to stop me I've already killed with my Death note. Except for L. I need to get his real name soon. Because that boy has already figured me out.

He grabs her by the breasts and kisses on the nipples of her breasts and dives into her breasts with his face.

"Ah...ah Light...Light...ah!!".

Misa lets Light lie back on his bed again. Sit on him and slowly crawl down. And starts sucking his dick again.

Light is faking an orgasm.

He squeezes his eyes shut tight just like Misa.

"Light".

An hour later, Light pulls up his brown pants.

"Well Misa...I think you should go."

"Yes?".

Light lets out a deep sigh and secretly rolls his eyes again.

Please. She's so annoying.

"Yes...just look outside Misa". "It's almost dark and my mom always tells me not to let you walk alone in the dark."

"But Light...I don't understand...why can't you come with me and take me home?" "You're my boyfriend anyway."

Light almost grinds his teeth and feels his blood boiling all over his body.

I hate it when she calls me that.

Light turns to her and grabs her by the shoulders: "Listen Misa...just do as I tell you okay?....in the neighborhood where you live L passes by a lot". "And L already knows I'm Kira so I don't want him to see me as often as possible" he invents.

The real truth is that he never feels like walking with her.

"Oh...ah I see" Misa says disappointed: "But...do you already have his real name?".

"New!".

Misa nods: "Okay... well then I'll go".

Light nods and secretly takes a sigh of relief.

"Bye Light". And gives him a big kiss on the cheek: "I love you".

"Just go".

Misa looks at him gloomily and clenches her fists: "You didn't say it back...why not?".

Light lets out a deep sigh: "I love you too." "Now please go."

"Okay sweetie...bye...see you tomorrow".

"Please don't call me sweetie."

"Okay dear".

Light lets out a deep sigh: "Can you please call me by mine name?....Light".

Misa pouts: "Okay then...Light...see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Misa."

Misa gives Ryuk a wave and then she walks downstairs.

"Hello Misa" Light hears Sayu say.

"Oh...goodbye Sayu".

And then Light hears her footsteps on the stairs and she's gone.

Light closes the door and presses against the door, breathing a sigh of relief.

Ryuk takes an apple from the basket because Light had bought him new apples.

"Geez...she's so annoying...I seriously get the urge to yell at her every moment and tell her I don't love her...that I actually hate her and just use her... because she's the second Kira...and she's a great help to create the perfect world."

And then he walks back to his desk and opens the Death note.