a little accident....

As Misa and Ryuzaki walk downstairs they see Linda, Matt, Mihael and Near sitting around the large breakfast table.

All four of them drink a glass of milk and they all have a nice sandwich with strawberry jam.

The four teens see Ryuzaki and Misa coming down.

Linda smiles sweetly: "Good morning".

Misa looks at Linda and also smiles sweetly and sits down next to Mihael and looks at her: "Good morning".

It's almost time for the four teens to go to school when Matt accidentally bumps his glass of milk with his Nintendo.

He tries to catch the glass of milk but it is already too late for that.

The glass of milk falls on Linda's dark purple hoodie.

And the milk floats all the way up to her bare legs and her light pink cute skirt like running water.

Matt feels himself turning bright red and clenches his teeth and springs up from his chair.

Mihael and Near look at them with surprise.

Linda looks at her clothes, which are all wet from Matt's milk he knocked over.

"Shit!" he yells, "I'm so sorry."

Linda looks at him and chuckles: "No, no...it's not so bad...a small accident can happen".

"I'm so sorry Linda...I really didn't mean to".

And his breath catches in his throat.

"You know what?...put on some new dry clothes." "A little accident can happen guys and that's really not bad at all" and Misa gently rubs Matt's arm and gives him a sweet and comforting look.

Matt swallows a big lump in his throat and blushes at Linda, who smiles at Misa and Ryuzaki.

"Yes, I'll get changed."

"And you can throw these clothes that you're wearing now Linda in the wash and I'll wash them for you".

Linda, who has already got up in the meantime, smiles sweetly at Misa: "Thank you Misa .... that's super sweet of you".

Misa smiles. "No thanks sweetie".

And then Linda walks to her bedroom and pulls open the doors of her closet and looks at all her clothes.

She takes a green hoodie from her closet and light blue jeans.

She changes clothes and then walks with her clothes in her arms covered in milk that Matt accidentally knocked over to the large laundry room with all kinds of large washing machines and dryers.

Those washers and dryers are all from the Whammy's house and in all those washers and dryers all the dirty clothes from all the kids who live here are collected in the Whammy's house and put in the washers and dryers so that every piece of clothing comes out fresh and fruity .

She puts her dirty clothes in the first big washing machine she sees when she looks around the corner.

Then she slams the transparent door of the washing machine shut again and sees that the washing machine is packed with dirty clothes. And even sees a cute dark blue pajama jacket from Near among the many clothes of the other children with a cute rabbit print.

She chuckles and flips a switch to turn on the washing machine.

Then she turns and walks back to the long large dining table where she sees Matt, Mihael and Near and Ryuzaki and Misa again.

She smiles and sees Matt Mihael and Near packing their school bags. She looks at the clock that hangs on the white wall and sees that it is already time to go to school.

She also grabs her school bag and follows Matt and Mihael down the stairs.

Near walks beside her and takes her hand.

She smiles as he takes her hand.

He always grabs her hand tight as they go down the stairs.

She smiles again and looks at Near sweetly.

He looks so cute now.

But he always is cute anyway.