L

Meanwhile at L , L is sitting at the dining table.
He has a piece of whipped cream pie in front of him. And he is pricking the cake with a small fork.

He lets out a deep sigh.

He felt something three weeks ago that he has never felt for anyone before.

To be in love.
Ever since he met Misa, he's been all over her.

She claims she is Light's girlfriend. But he discovered that Light feels  nothing for Misa.

She belongs to me

Then he has his whipped cream pie.

The next day, Misa is back on the couch with Light and Ryuzaki.

"Dammit Ryuzaki...is this really necessary?".
"Well if you want to get Kira Light...or do you want to say you are Kira?".
"No...I'm not Kira....but I just think this is a waste of time".
Ryuzaki sucks on his index finger:" Hmmm.... that sounds like an excuse Kira would make".
Light gritted his teeth and glared at him.
Misa crosses her arms and looks at Ryuzaki:"You know what Ryuzaki?...my boyfriend is right...this is pointless of our time....Kira could be anywhere!".

Ryuzaki sighs and takes his cup of coffee again. Blows and stirs briefly and takes a long gulp.

Light looks at Misa and then looks at Ryuzaki again: "I'm going to the toilet".

And he gets up and he goes to the toilets but Ryuzaki stops him:"That's good...but Watari goes with you." Light lets out a deep sigh. And he rolls his eyes. "Okay then".
I have to play with him or there's a good chance he arrested  me and then I'm done. Then everyone will know I'm Kira. And of course I don't want that to happen.
And he walks into the hallway but  Misa jumps off the couch:"I want to come with you baby!" she shouts enthusiastically. L feels himself turning bright red when he sees Misa laughing. She's so pretty. And then he looks at Light.
Why doesn't he like her?

She's so cute and adorable. Light almost grinds his teeth again and looks at her: "Misa!...how many times  do I have to tell you not to call me sweetheart!". Misa  lowers her hands disappointedly and closes her eyes sadly: "Okay.." she says softly. And she sits down, gently disappointed , on the couch  and looks at the floor. L looks at her and feels sorry for her. Then Light walks with Watari  to the men's toilet. L sits on the other side of the couch and looks at Misa, who is picking at her skirt. Then he sees Matsuda:"Matsuda". Matsuda looks at him and runs to him: "Yes L?". L looks at him: "Bring Misa to the cells". Misa looks at him questioningly: "What?...why?". "I'm not the second Kira!". "Take her to jail anyway." says L Matsuda nods: "Good  L". And he grabs Misa by her  arms. Misa gets up and walks with him to the cells. L walks with them. Matsuda opens the cell door with a key and pulls Misa in  the cell and places her on an iron bench in the cell. Matsuda looks at her: "I'm only doing this because L asks me to". Misa nods:"I get it Matsuda...it's okay...I'll be fine". Matsuda smiles and walks outside L again. When L is sure that Matsuda  is gone and no longer keeps an eye on her, he looks at Misa. He heaves a deep sigh and sits on the floor opposite her against the rock hard wall and looks at her in love. But try not to let her know. Misa looks at him: "What do you want Ryuzaki?". Ryuzaki  heaves a deep sigh  and pulls his legs against him:"Look Misa...I know you are the second Kira". Misa swallows a big lump in her throat: "What are you going to do about it?". L lets out a deep sigh. "If I'm the second Kira why don't you arrest me?" "Do you want that then?".
"No".
L lets out a deep sigh. And starts sucking his thumb again. He lets out a deep sigh.
misa.....