A rainy day that ends in a relaxed evening

It rains. Hard. It's a sad day today.

Today it has been six days since Rem died and today she is buried.

Because Misa wanted to. She didn't want to just leave Rem behind because she's just a shinigami...no...she wanted to bury her. So that she can still have a headstone she can still go to and look at the headstone and talk to her even though she's buried deep underground and doesn't respond to anything.

Ryuzaki has Misa in his warm arms and Misa's back, which feels cold from the rainy day, touches his chest which is nice and warm.

She looks at Rem's grave with a big lump in her throat and bright red eyes with dried tears that hurt her soft cheeks.

She has a beautiful large headstone against her grave with a wide wooden cross above it. Misa sniffs and the whole time it has been dead quiet and no one has said a word.

Then they hear the bells of the church ring.

Three times.

It's a beautiful sound and it gives Misa an honorable feeling. She likes that feeling. It gives her hope and comfort. She hugs Ryuzaki from behind and Ryuzaki feels it in the movements she makes against his warm chest. Ryuzaki smiles little and then pulls Misa a little closer and tighter to his warm torso and has his chin resting on top of her head and they all look silently at Rem's grave and the raindrops falling on her big cold grave.

Then Misa suddenly feels someone gently and warmly touch the fingers of her right hand. It's a sweet feeling that gives her warmth and comfort. She looks to the side questioningly and then sees that it is Linda who briefly touches her right hand. Linda looks at her sweetly with her beautiful eyes where Misa sees millions of stars twinkling.

Linda looks at her comfortingly and sweetly and takes her hand. Misa looks at her own hand, which is holding her soft warm hand.

She smiles and starts beaming and then she slowly feels her heart melt again.

Then Misa gently pulls Linda against her right side and wraps an arm around her waist and holds her waist tight and nice and tight. Linda is very surprised by the sudden movement she has made but in the end she smiles sweetly at her with a wide beautiful smile that gives her warmth and comfort. Misa looks into her beautiful eyes and feels her heart melt again inside her body and then smiles sweetly at her and then pulls Linda's body closer to her and then they look down at Rem's grave again.

And so they have been standing there for a while, which seems to last for hours.

Then Ryuzaki looks at Misa and the four teenagers: "Come...let's go home".

Misa and the four teenagers look at him and they all nod.

Misa takes Ryuzaki's warm hand and they walk past all the graves until they see the black gate again which leads them back to the street and the sidewalk.

Matt is the first to grab the gate and push it open and run to the curb.

Daisy is the last to open the gate and walk through to the sidewalk and the street where the rest are patiently waiting for her.

Daisy walks up to Linda and Matt and walks between them as if she were their child.

They walk to Whammy's house where they see that Watari and Roger have been waiting for them all along and they welcome them with open arms.

They all walk inside. To the cozy living room that is full of all kinds of stuff, such as Matt's game set. Old DVDs and CDs and an old CD player with two large black beautiful boxes. A large TV with a large glass see-through table. A white large rug that takes up almost the entire living room floor.