My dear Misa

Misa sits with L in L's cute office.

She sits looking at his broad back. She lets out a deep sigh.

L hears her let out a deep sigh and turns around in his chair and looks at her questioningly: "What is it Misa?...why are you sighing like that?".

Misa sighs again gloomily and sits down in one of the large black office chairs.

And she sees Ryuzaki looking at her questioningly.

Misa looks at him and then looks back at her bare legs.

"It's all my fault Ryuzaki".

Ryuzaki frowns, "What are you talking about?".

Misa sighs again and looks at him and Ryuzaki sees that she has clear long tears in her clear beautiful brown eyes.

He now wants so badly to walk up to her and give her a big sweet hug.

"Linda is now kidnapped by those two creeps because of me."

"Why do you think?".

Misa sighs again: "Don't you understand Ryuzaki?...I've been the second Kira...I've been an enemy of you....I hated you first because you were the enemy of Light...that's why I hated I first...but....now I don't hate you anymore...I love you dearly even now...you have become my world Ryuzaki".

"Misa".

He wants to say something more to her. He wants to finish his sentence. He searches for words he might be able to pronounce. Words that may bring her comfort or words that are wise to tell or say now. But he doesn't know what to say.

That's weird. Normally he always knows what to say and he always knows what to say. Whatever situation it is in. No matter how difficult that situation seems or is. But now it closes completely. He doesn't even understand it at all. Normally he always has something to say but now that he is sitting opposite his girlfriend and looking at her cute puppy eyes he doesn't know what to say and what to say or do.

He swallows a big lump in his throat.

Misa sighs again: "It's all my fault Ryuzaki....I should never have come with you to England!".

Ryuzaki looks at her in shock and feels his heart jump from shock and he swallows another big lump in his throat. He feels his hands getting clammy and his heart pounding in his throat.

"Misa....baby...why are you saying that?".

Misa bites her lips and has crossed her arms and looks at Ryuzaki with bright red eyes from crying and long tears streaming down her soft warm cute cheeks: "Yes!...it's so Ryuzaki, isn't it?".

"By my fault Linda has now been kidnapped and is now imprisoned by two crazy creeps!!!....and she might die!".

"Misa...we will do everything we can to save Linda as soon as possible".

Misa heaves a deep sigh: "But don't you see Ryuzaki?" and looks at him sadly with clear hazel eyes that are again filled with long clear tears as clear and pure as water.

Ryuzaki holds his breath and hears her blow her nose and she looks at him again straight in the face: "Everything is my fault!!!!....I'm so stupid!!!!".

"Misa.....not at all". "It will be fine". "Everything will be fine...hey". And he walks over to her and just as he really wants to grab her arms, Misa jumps to the side and then forward.

Ryuzaki hears her sobbing softly. Her bright red eyes from the many crying fill her eyes every second with new and longer and longer tears.

Ryuzaki sees bright long tears rolling down her soft warm cute cheeks that run down to her jawline and eventually land like real raindrops on the carpet of their bedroom.