Christmas with a cute plus

Christmas has finally arrived. And not only Christmas but also Misa's birthday. She turned twenty today and she celebrates it today with all the people she loves dearly.

It is freezing cold outside and it is already pitch dark. A little blizzard has come up and the snowflakes rush to the ground like big bullets and then the snowflakes that fall split in two on the ground.

Everyone is nice and cozy inside.

It is very cozy and warm inside.

They have just had a nice extensive warm Christmas dinner and are now all cozy on the couches in the warm large living room of the Whammyshuis and they all stare at the big green beautiful Christmas tree.

Under the Christmas tree there are presents in different cheerful colors wrapping paper.

Red. Dark green and dark blue. Light blue and purple. Light yellow and orange.

Some gifts are big and others are small. One cheerful package contains something fragile and the other package contains something very soft, just like Near's cute cuddly rabbit.

There are cheerful cute bowls on the large table in the middle of the large warm living room which is heated by a large fireplace.

There are so many tasty things in all those cute bowls with cheerful colors. Like chocolates and meringues and little bacon pieces that Ryuzaki always likes so much.

Misa has just given everyone a cup of delicious hot chocolate.

Both with whipped cream and without whipped cream.

Misa and L are both wearing two cute bright red Christmas sweaters with reindeer on them.

Misa crosses her arms and sees Near looking at her quizzically with cute puppy eyes staring at her longingly. She feels a giggle in her flat stomach and she thinks he  is so cute.

Why isn't he my son?

he is so fucking cute!

"When can we start unpacking Misa?" Near asks her, whimpering a little, and Misa almost feels sorry for him.

Misa looks at him and pulls herself towards him and gently strokes his soft cheek: "Soon baby, when I've got the music on".

Then Misa gets off the couch and walks in her Christmas socks and completely dressed in the Christmas spirit with a bright red Merry Christmas hat on her head to the speakers of the large TV in the living room of the Whammy's house. That TV is often used by Near, Mello and Matt to play games or watch a movie or just watch TV to see what is happening in the wide world they all live in.

Anyone in the living room can hear her turn on the music. She created a new playlist a few days ago in which she put in all kinds of fun Christmas songs such as Last Chrismas and Let it snow!.

Then she stands up again and then looks at the couch where she sees Ryuzaki sitting on and then she looks at the Christmas tree where the boys are looking longingly at the Christmas present.

She feels another jitters of laughter rising in her flat lower abdomen. She walks back to the couch and sits down next to Ryuzaki. They look at each other and smile. Ryuzaki pulls Misa up to him and puts a warm arm around her and then Misa looks at Near and Mello who are looking questioningly at her with cute pining puppy eyes.

She takes her cup of hot chocolate with both hands again and blows over it for a moment. Then she looks at the boys again: "Okay guys...now you can unwrap your presents".

Ryuzaki looks at Misa with a grin.

They have agreed to buy each other a present for Christmas this year and Ryuzaki has a very nice present for her, but it is not under the tree.