Gone for four years

A whole week passes.

It's very late now.

Half past twelve.

Misa and Caitlin and the young teenagers are  asleep, but Ryuzaki is not yet. He sits with a lollipop in his mouth staring at the screen of the computer where he is working.

Then he suddenly hears his daughter crying. He scrambles to his feet and walks to the nursery with the lollipop in his mouth and opens the nursery door and sees that it is very dark in his daughter's cute beautiful bedroom.

He sees her crib in the middle of her beautiful room and he walks up to it and looks into her cute crib and then sees his cute daughter.

She looks at him and as soon as she sees her father she starts to cry less loudly but does not stop crying.

Then suddenly he hears soft footsteps. He looks over his shoulder and then sees Misa appear with a sleepy face in her dark pink robe.

"What's up sweetie?..do you need a clean diaper?" she says in a deep, hoarse, sleepy voice, and she walks sleepily over to her daughter's crib.

But don't see Ryuzaki standing there. Ryuzaki looks at her: "Let me do that baby...I'll find out why she's crying...you go to sleep".

"Are you sure?" she asks him hoarsely.

Ryuzaki smiles: "Yeah.... go to sleep sweetie".

"Will you come later?...to warm me up?".

Ryuzaki chuckles: "Yeah, sure...but first I have a few things to do".

Misa yawns and turns and walks back to the wide-open door and back down the hall to her bedroom that she shares with Ryuzaki.

Ryuzaki looks after her with a smile. Then he turns back and looks at his cute little baby daughter again and carefully picks up his daughter from her crib. He holds one hand to the back of her little head and he puts his other hand around her buttocks and holds her there tight and looks at her sweetly and a wide sweet warm smile instantly appears on his face as he looks at his cute daughter who is now lies in his arms.

"Hey baby" and he rocks her back and forth and walks her back and forth for a moment: "What's going on?" and he sniffs for a moment and then smells a foul smell of poo.

"Oh boy" and Ryuzaki grimaces and puts her on the changing table and changes her diaper.

Ryuzaki looks at his cute baby daughter and a big smile appears on his face. A smile of pride and happiness.

Caitlin makes super cute baby sounds with her sweet sweet voice.

Ryuzaki then puts his baby daughter back in her cute beautiful crib and then walks out of the nursery and closes the door softly behind him and then walks back to his office room where it is super quiet.

He crawls back behind his laptop and raises his legs again until both his legs touch his chest again and then he stares at the computer screen again without blinking once. He takes a sugared bacon and takes a big bite and swallows the sugared pink bacon in one go without having bitten it once.

Then he takes another sour mat and takes his coffee cup again and takes a big gulp and slurps hard.

He puts the cup with coffee in it back on his desk and then taps something and then looks diligently at the screen of his computer with a finger in his mouth.

Then he suddenly hears someone come in because the door of his office room opens. But he doesn't do anything with it.

Then he feels Misa's warm breath around his wild messy black hair and her boobs that he loves rest on his shoulders.