Ryuzaki's nightmare

Late in the evening, with a deep cute sigh, Misa falls backwards onto the bed she shares with Ryuzaki.

Ryuzaki is sitting by the desk in front of the bed and he has a pen in his mouth.

He sucks hard thoughtfully on his thumb and puts another lollipop in his mouth and starts sucking on the lollipop and then taps some more.

Misa looks at him and jumps up in bed and crawls across the bed towards Ryuzaki and wraps her arms around his neck from behind.

Ryuzaki then stops tapping and looks at Misa.

Misa kisses him on the cheek.

"Are you that tired too?".

"Not really".

"I do"

"Then you're going to sleep well, aren't you?"

"But I want to sleep with you Ryuzaki".

Ryuzaki takes a bite of a donut with pink icing on it and looks at her: "I just have to finish this all right?".

Misa crosses her arms in annoyance and lets out a deep sigh.

"Okay then".

Ryuzaki doesn't answer her anymore. Misa starts undressing herself and goes to sleep in her red shirt and panties.

She lies on the left side of the bed on her right side and pulls the covers over her: "Good night".

Ryuzaki then sees that his lollipop is already gone. He takes a new one with a green piece of paper on it: "Good night".

Misa closes her eyes and soon falls into a deep sleep.

Ryuzaki stares at his blue computer screen and continues typing. Hours fly by on the clock without him noticing.

It is now 2 o'clock in the morning.

It is very quiet in Ryuzaki and Misa's bedroom.

The curtains are closed. But one of Ryuzaki and Misa's bedroom windows is wide open.

Ryuzaki now also hears crackling and he assumes that the crackling comes from the large tall trees that Mello Matt and Linda and Near often climb when they have a break at school.

Suddenly he hears fluttering.

He frowns and immediately turns his full attention to the wide-open bedroom window.

And before he knows it, a pitch-black crow flies confused into Ryuzaki and Misa's warm bedroom.

The crow starts crowing terribly and crashes against the edge of the bed.

Ryuzaki looks questioningly at the confused crow that opens its wings and wants to take off again to fly again and leave the two people's bedroom when he finds out he can't take off at all.

His screeching sounds like howling.

Ryuzaki looks at the crow in astonishment and stands up and looks at Misa to see if she happened to have been woken up by the confused crow. But Misa is sleeping peacefully on her right side.

She looks so beautiful.

She has closed her beautiful eyes.

Ryuzaki sighs in love.

I am so grateful and happy that she is by my side and that she is my girlfriend

Then he looks at the crow again and he now sees that the crow can't take off because the crow has a big wound on one of its legs.