Linda!!

The next morning all children are free from school.

It's 8:30 when Matt, Mello and Near and Daisy all get up. The morning has started just like other ordinary mornings.

They have breakfast together in the main dining room of the Whammy's house and then everyone goes their own way. Some children go back to their bedroom to do something fun and entertain themselves for the rest of the day or at least for the rest of the morning and afternoon.

Matt sees Near put his plate and cute blue cup in the dishwasher. He is always so neat with tidying up and cleaning.

Matt smiles.

Then he gets up and walks towards him.

"Near".

Near looks up and stops what he was just doing and turns to see Matt.

Matt looks at him too.

"Thank you for yesterday".

"Oh...but of course Matt...always...you're my good friend....I hate to see you sad".

Matt smiles and feels all glowing throughout his body.

"Thank you Near....I feel a lot better now".

Near smiles sweetly and sweetly at him.

"You are a really good friend Near...I hope you know that".

"Linda says that to me every day."

"And you know what?" he laughs and he strokes his soft gray hair: "She's right".

Near smiles and beams.

Meanwhile with Ryuzaki and Misa, they are both in L's office in Whammy's house. Ryuzaki is watching the surveillance camera footage with razor sharp eyes and he looks at every detail seen on every surveillance camera.

They are recordings made by the surveillance cameras. The zoo's security cameras where Roger, along with Mello, Matt, Near, Linda and Daisy and all their other classmates, recently went. A school trip. And the zoo where Linda was kidnapped by Takada and a creepy clone of Light Yagami who was sentenced to death in Japan when Ryuzaki and Misa both told police in Japan that Light Yagami was Kira and that he killed thousands of people every day.

He clears his attractive throat and crosses his fingers between the fingers of his other big strong attractive hand.

The knuckles of his large attractive hands look super white.

He has a focused look on his face, staring at the screen of his laptop. The blue light from the light from his laptop shines like a real bright aggressive sun on his stark white face with dark circles under his dark eyes than he's ever had in his entire life. He hasn't slept in 7 nights in a row. Not at all. All he has done during those long nights is drink lots of hot fresh coffee that Watari always makes, violently made love with Misa, which Misa is still so happy about. He did that because he hoped that those fucks would give him the answer. Namely to the big question they all have in the Whammy's house. Namely....where is Linda and how do we make sure she comes home as soon as possible?

But no matter how smart he is and no matter how hard he's been thinking those past 7 days and nights, no matter how much he's cracked his brain for days and nights it always seemed like the creepy clone of Light Yagami was always one step ahead of him. 

But...that really never happened. That really never happened. L Lawiet can never be beaten.

All these days he does everything he can to achieve one goal and that is to find Linda as soon as possible and make sure she comes back to their and the Whammy's house.