Proud of you

Ryuzaki watches his newborn daughter who is watching her daddy intently. She makes super cute moaning noises. Ryuzaki feels butterflies rise in his gut and his heart melts when he looks at his newborn daughter and when he really realizes that he has become a proud father of a beautiful beautiful little girl who has the same color eyes as her father, his happiness cannot be beat. . A warm beaming smile appears on Ryuzaki's face and he pulls Caitlin closer to his warm chest. Caitlin is immediately surrounded by his warm body heat that she already loves. She snuggles into his chest like a kitten and Ryuzaki holds her tight.

He cradles her and gently walks her back and forth for a while. He looks at her and has one hand under her buttocks and the other hand supports her small back. He sees his adorable newborn daughter yawning. He chuckles softly and feels his heart melt again. Then he looks at the cute pink crib that Ryuzaki has set up especially for his daughter in the dark, quiet bedroom of her proud parents. Ryuzaki puts Caitlin in the crib very  gently and slowly.

He sees Caitlin yawning again and stretching out her cute little arms and then looking adorable at her father. A wide warm satisfied smile appears on Ryuzaki's face again: "Sleep tight baby....daddy and mommy love you".

Then gets back up after bending over the little cute Caitlin's crib the whole time, then turns around and looks at his double bed that he shares with Misa. He sees her sleeping like a baby. He smiles and feels his heart melt again. It is an oasis of calm around her. He walks over to her and as soon as he is standing against the edge of the bed he takes off the white long sleeve shirt and then his jeans and as soon as he is only wearing his black boxer shorts he throws the covers aside and crawls softly into bed. He acts as quietly as possible because he doesn't want to wake up Misa who deserves her sleep and can use it well. Ryuzaki looks at Misa and lies down next to her in the double bed. Looking at her cute face, he lets out a contented, lovesick sigh and kisses her forehead that feels soft. That wakes Misa for a moment. She opens her eyes and looks at Ryuzaki.

"I'm proud of you Misa".

Misa smiles with a beaming face: "Fatherhood suits you so well Ryuzaki-kun".

Ryuzaki smiles: "And you are already the best mother I ever knew".

Misa beams and kisses him on his warm lips.