Will you?.......

Months pass....

Misa is already five months pregnant and has a beautiful big belly.

Ryuzaki and Misa know they are expecting a sweet beautiful girl.

Today is a big day in Ryuzaki's office.

He just closed a case that he's been worked  on for months. He throws a big party outside the building where he always works.

It has just become evening. The sky is beautiful. They see the sun slowly set further on the way to the other side of the wide big world.

The sky is beautifully colored. It is a little light brown and a little red. It is beautiful to see.

Everyone who is at Ryuzaki's party or who stands next to him and Ryuzaki himself thinks the sky is so beautiful.

It's a beautiful evening. A little further on they hear crickets and birds chirping happily.

Ryuzaki sighs in satisfaction and looks at Misa, who looks at the green bushes with bright, beaming cute eyes. He smiles and sees Linda, Matt, Mello and Near standing a little further away from them  all chatting and laughing.

He looks around the whole area. It's a beautiful evening for this.

What he wants to do.

He looks at Misa again.

"Misa?".

Misa looks to the side and looks at Ryuzaki: "Yes?".

Ryuzaki clears his throat and moves closer to her and looks at her. Misa also looks at him with small question marks in her pupils. Ryuzaki gently and slowly takes Misa's two hands that feel soft in his warm hands and looks at her into her brown beautiful clear eyes. Misa also looks at him in his dark handsome eyes. He sees in a small part of her two eyes that she looks at him questioningly and does not know what he wants to do and what he is planning.

"Misa...I want to ask you something".

" What then Ryuzaki?".

Ryuzaki doesn't let go of her hands for a second and slowly drops to one knee and glances at his dark blue jeans.

Misa is completely amazed and her heart is beating fast in her throat from the tension.

Ryuzaki takes out a pitch-black little box from his pocket. Everyone who is celebrating is looking at Ryuzaki with wide eyes along with Misa.

Ryuzaki looks at her again in her glowing beautiful brown eyes and shows her the black box. Carefully opens the box and Misa sees that there is a beautiful silver ring in the black little box. Which sits on a soft dark pink cushion made with a fine fabric. Misa looks at Ryuzaki with beaming eyes. It's not just any ring. But a beautiful wedding ring.

Ryuzaki looks at Misa again: "Misa Amane" he says solemnly and more handsome than ever before: "Will you marry me and be my bride?".

Misa feels her heart melt and her eyes fill with tears. Tears of joy.

"YES!!...YES!....I really want to marry you Ryuzaki!".

Ryuzaki smiles: "Misa Amane... you make me the happiest man in the world".

Misa then softly starts to cry of happiness and starts to laugh softly as Ryuzaki who is now her betrothed scrambles to her feet and gently takes her right hand and slides the silver wedding ring gently and very slowly on her ring finger. They both look at it and Misa wipes away a rolling tear that rolled down her soft cheek. Then Ryuzaki hears Misa sniffling. Misa looks at him smiling and happier than ever. Ryuzaki also looks at her and shows her a wide sweet warm smile on his warm face. Then Misa puts her whole hand under his chin and closes her eyes and puts her soft lips on his warm lips and kisses him. She feels Ryuzaki kissing her right back. Then Misa slowly wraps her soft warm arms around his neck and pulls her body against him and feels his body heat with her body and face. Then Misa kisses him again. Ryuzaki kisses her back and just as they break the kiss they hear loud clapping  from all the people who were celebrating with them.