Her beautiful voice

Matt has been in his room ever since Linda was kidnapped by Takada and a creepy clone of Light Yagami. He hasn't come out of his room since the day Linda was kidnapped. He hardly talks at all now with his two best friends Mello and Near. Even with Daisy he hardly talks now and normally every day.

For those wondering who Daisy is: Daisy is an OC of mine. I invented her.

Misa and L are concerned about him and both know better than anyone that he is behaving this way because he is very concerned about Linda. He is very worried about her and wants the most in the world that she be found and come home as soon as possible. Wherever she belongs, and where she is safe.

Matt sits thoughtfully on his bed in a sartorial pose. He has a frightened look on his face and he taps the two thumbs of his two hands together all the time.

He doesn't game anymore and he hardly eats or drinks at all.

Then he gets up from his bed and clenches his fists and runs furiously to his bedroom door with big clear steps that you can hear all over Whammy's house.

He pushes down the handle of his dark brown old bedroom door and walks with big angry steps up the long aisle of the Whammys house and angrily walks down the long stairs.

Matt walks angrily around the corner with quick and big strides. He still has his fists clenched and resting along his thin body. He's got a very obvious angry facial expression and he's got his goggles around his neck and his teeth clenched and almost gritted.

When he has turned the corner, he sees everyone sitting around the large dining table in the main dining room of the Whammy's house.

Mello. Misa. L. Daisy. Near. Watari and even Roger  to his surprise.

As soon as he shows himself to the people  who sitting in the main dining room, Misa and L and Roger and Mello and Daisy have already noticed Matt and are now all looking at him.

They hear that he is breathing furiously and in a very restless way and they all see that he has clenched his fists. They look bright red.

Matt sees him being stared at by them: "WHY DON'T WE STILL FOUND LINDA!!!!!!".

Misa and L look at him and Misa slowly walks towards him and Matt sees from her posture and the way she talks that she is trying to calm him down  and reassure him.

"I understand you're worried about Linda sweetheart...we all are...we also wish we had found Linda  a long time  ago and had her back with us...but we haven't yet... we haven't found her yet...L is doing everything he can to try  to find her but Light's creepy clone keeps on hiding in  differents hideouts...and...he's trying really hard to be smarter than L".

"Yeah hahaha" they hear L say with a laugh. Matt and Misa look at him and see him sitting on a light brown chair in his usual sitting position by the large dark brown dining table and he is staring with wide panda eyes at the screen of his gray laptop. Without even a second of blinking his eyes.

"He does try Misa...but I'm a lot smarter than he ever will be...I'll find out where Linda is soon...don't worry about that baby."

Misa lets out a deep sigh. Stares at the carpet of the Whammy's house for two seconds, then looks back at Matt. Matt looks at her and sees that she has bags under her eyes.

"I'm also very worried about her Matt...you're definitely not the only one who's worried about her...I just  want her back.....then it's she's safe and nice again in her place here as it should be" then Matt and Misa look at L.

Then Misa turns her head again and looks at Matt again and he lets out a gloomy deep sigh and starts to caress his brown wild soft hair with her right hand.