The birth of Caitlin Lawiet

Three months pass and Misa is already nine months pregnant and has a huge belly.

8 July

Ryuzaki opens his eyes. The white ceiling greets him as soon as he opens his eyes. He looks next to him and sees Misa on her bare back sleeping peacefully and undisturbed. She has closed her eyes and has her hands beautifully and peacefully on the duvet she sleeps under.

Ryuzaki stretches himself in their bed and has the dark blue thick duvet on their bed pressed tightly around his bare torso and he looks to the side. To the light brown nightstand that is next to his side where he sleeps of their bed. There is a black small radio alarm clock with large red numbers in the display of the black small radio alarm clock. He looks at the numbers to find out what time it is because it feels very early to him and he immediately sees that his feeling is right.

It is indeed very early. Very very early. It's 06:10 in the morning.

Then he hears Misa moan softly sleepily and he hears her wake up. He turns his face to her and looks at her. She opens her eyes and looks directly at Ryuzaki. A wide warm smile appears on his face as soon as he sees Misa giving him a sweet look.

"Good morning" she says softly in a slightly hoarse cute voice.

Ryuzaki smiles: "Good morning...you look beautiful".

Misa chuckles and stretches while still snuggled. She squeezes her eyes shut as she stretches and she fists her hands and yawns.

Ryuzaki chuckles. Then Misa looks at him again: "I have to go to the toilet".

Ryuzaki snickers and sees her scrambling upright in their bed. Very careful because she already has a very big belly. With a sleepy moan that resembles a sigh, she carefully and slowly gets out of bed little by little. She is wearing a cute elastic black top with dark red panties and she is walking barefoot. She walks to their bedroom door and pulls down the handle that feels cold and opens the door and walks into the hallway. On the way to the toilet.

It doesn't take long before Misa is back from her visit to the toilet.

Ryuzaki sits on the edge of their double bed listening to Misa tell him something.

Suddenly they see that Misa's red panties are getting wet and damp.

Ryuzaki furrows his thick black eyebrows when he notices that her red panties are getting soaked.

"Is that pee?".

Misa looks at him in astonishment and then looks at red panties where they can both see a large moist stream escaping from her panties down her smooth bare legs onto the cold light brown bedroom floor.

Ryuzaki hears her startled as soon as she sees it. She looks at Ryuzaki with wide, startled owl eyes and Ryuzaki sees that she is looking at him dead serious: "That's not pee.... my waters have broken".

"My waters have broken!!" she screams.

Ryuzaki immediately jumps up from the panic and shock: "R..really?...now?...now?".

"Yes...Yes...YES....now!!!" Misa shouts: "The baby is coming!!" and she immediately gets a painful contraction.

She groans in pain and squeezes her eyes shut tight and makes a painful hissing sound with her lips.

"Okay...okay okay" says Ryuzaki in a bit of a panic but you can hear from the way he talks now that he is doing his very best not to let Misa notice. But she actually gets the feeling that he is slightly panicked.

Ryuzaki rushes to her and gently grabs her soft right arm and guides her to their double bed and gently and very carefully lays Misa on the bed. On her back.