Dear Rem

An hour later they are all back at Whammy's house. They have just discussed everything with Watari and Roger and are now all in the room where Rem is against the wall with her long inhuman back.

Misa has become extremely concerned about her. She really doesn't look well and she fears she may not have much longer to live.

She is close to Ryuzaki again and has placed a soft hand on his chest and they are all looking at Rem.

Ryuzaki has a big beautiful smile on his face and he looks at Rem gratefully: "Rem...I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us....I'm so grateful"."Thank you" .

Rem opens her big yellow eye again and looks at L and everyone in the room can hear that she lets out a satisfied sigh: "No L .... I am just incredibly grateful to you".

Misa and L look at each other cheerfully and happily for a moment and then look at Rem again.

"You gave Misa a safe home and that's all I wanted for her...that she would have a safe home and all the good things in life."

Misa swallows a big lump in her throat and shudders. She clings tighter to Ryuzaki and feels that his body is very warm and soft.

A big smile slowly appears on Rem's face and she looks at Ryuzaki super proud and very satisfied: "I'm so grateful for that L". "Thank you".

Ryuzaki smiles and starts blushing again and looks at Rem.

"You don't have to thank me for that Rem...I love her...with all my heart...and I will continue to protect her from all the evil that exists in this wide big world" and while he said that beautiful words he looks at Misa dreamily and protected. Misa also looks at him dreamily with beaming puppy eyes and her eyes are slowly moistening and she almost starts to cry with happiness and the nice words of her sweet boyfriend.