Chapter 1

During their time in Cloud Recesses...

Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were in Nie Huaisang's room hanging out.

It was already late at night probably almost nine.

The three of them were playing with Wei Wuxian teasing Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng scolding him and Nie Huaisang who was fanning himself.

After a while in their game Nie Huaisang won.

"It's so late now, Wei Wuxian we should go now before someone see us sneaking around late at night." Jiang Cheng said.

"Aw but Cheng Cheng I want to have more fun with Nie Huaisang" Wei Wuxian said and pouted.

"*Sigh* We need to go-" Jiang Cheng was cut off when a bright light engulf the whole room.

Nie Huaisang covered his eyes with his fan while Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian covered theirs with their hands.

After a few seconds the light disappeared.

The three of them peak and saw a large while screen and they were in a white room.

"What is that?!" Nie Huaisang asked frightened and went behind Wei Wuxian.

"I don't know..." Wei Wuxian said.

"Wait look it's showing us something" Jiang Cheng said as he pointed through the large white screen in front of them.

It shows Wei Wuxian punch Jin Zixuan because he insulted Jiang Yanli.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng clench their fist in anger.

And then it change and Wei Wuxian was kneeling and Lan Wangi walk behind him.

It kept changing until it showed them the burning of Cloud Recesses, the Wen ceremony, the Wen Brand Iron, Jiang Cheng and the other disciple escape the cave leaving Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangi together, the Xuanwu Slaughter being killed by Lan Wangi and Wei Wuxian, the massacre of Yunmeng Jiang and the death of the Sect Leader of Yunmeng and the death of the Purple Spider, Jiang Cheng's core melted by Wen Zhuliu, Wen Ning and Wen Qing helped the Jiang Siblings and Wei Wuxian, the transferring of the golden core, Wei Wuxian thrown into the burial mounds, Wei Wuxian's suffering, Wang Lijao's suicide, Wei Wuxian the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation and the Sunshot Campaign, after the Sunshot Campaign, The Wens, Wen Ning became a corpse, Living in the burial mounds, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli's wedding, Jin Ling's birth, Jin Ling's 1st Month celebration, The death of Jin Zixuan, Nightless City, The death of Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian's death killed by Jiang Cheng....The death of Nie Mingjue.

"What was THAT?!" Wei Wuxian shouted the three of them were shock and sweating.

"Could that be the future?!" Nie Huaisang squeak.

"Wait there's more!" Jiang Cheng shouted and pointed back to the screen.

13 years later, Mo Xuanyu's sacrifice, The Mo Manor, the Ghost hand, Meeting Jin Ling and Running into Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangi with the Lan disciples, The Soul Eating Fairy, Wen Ning, Jiang Cheng whips Wei Wuxian's back, Lan Wangi bringing Wei Wuxian to Gusu, Lan Wangi's whip mark and the Wen Brand Iron mark.....(I'm going to skip)...Wei Wuxian's revelation...Guanyin Temple and the death of Su She and Jin Guangyao.

The screen disappeared and the three of them were back to Nie Huaisang's room.

"I can't believe what did I just saw?!" Wei Wuxian shouted, ge was sweating and freaking out. Good thing is that Nie Huaisang's room has sound proof talisman on his walls.

"Wei-Xiong calm down, we need to talk about what we just saw" Nie Huaisang said and Wei Wuxian look at him before nodding.

"Look we need to make a plan so that FUTURE CAN'T HAPPENED!" Jiang Cheng shouted the last part with tears streaming down his cheeks.