Chapter 22

A month has pass and Wangi is 4 moths pregnant while Jiang Wanyin was one month.

Jiang Wanyin didn't visited Gusu for a month, he's still isn't sure whether to tell Lan Xichen about the baby or not.

Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing keep telling him to tell Lan Xichen.

Jiang Wanyin also haven't told anyone outside Burial Mounds well except for Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan who was there when Wen Qing told them.

Lan Xichen visited once a week but Jiang Wanyin would always go to Liu Qingge's peak to hide from Lan Xichen.

"Jiang Cheng it's been a month already, you need to go and tell Xichen-Ge." Wei Wuxian said and Jiang Wanyin ignored him.

"Leave him be A-Ying, he'll tell Xiongzhang when he's ready" Lan Wangi said who was with Jiang Wanyin talking to him before his husband had arrived.

"Liu-GeGe is keeping a close eye on Xichen-Ge right now" Wei Wuxian said and Jiang Wanyin just nodded.

Then Wen Ning walk inside the room with a letter in his hand.

"Gege, Wangji-Ge, Jiang-Gongzi Zewu-jun has send a letter to Jiang-Gongzi" Wen Ning said as he give the letter to Jiang Wanyin who received the letter and open it quickly.

"You can go now A-Ning" Lan Wangi said and smiled at Wen Ning who bow before leaving.

"What did Xichen-Ge say?" Wei Wuxian ask.

"He said he missed me and was wondering where I was since I was not here whenever he visited" Jiang Wanyin replied after reading the letter.

"Xiongzhang has been asking where you were whenever he visit" Lan Wangi said as he stood up and pull Wei Wuxian.

"I want to go outside" Lan Wangi said and Wei Wuxian nodded.

"You should really talk to Xichen-Ge, A-Cheng" Wei Wuxian said before both him and Lan Wangi left the room, leaving Jiang Wanyin alone.

Jiang Wanyin sigh heavily and summon a paper and an ink with a brush as he began to write a letter replying Lan Xichen's letter.

°°°•••°°°

"A-Zhan where do you want to go?" Wei Wuxian ask as he slide his hand to Lan Wangi's waist.

The children was with Hua Cheng and the other calamities in Ghost City for the meantime.

"I want to go to Yunmeng" Lan Wangi replied and look at Wei Wuxian with pleading eyes which Wei Wuxian thinks that he look cute.

"How can I ever refuse you?" Wei Wuxian said as he peck Lan Wangi's lips.

"Let's go" Wei Wuxian said and transported them both to the town of Yunmeng.

°°°•••°°°

Later that afternoon Lan Xichen was sitting in his Hanshi drinking tea when a knock was heard.

He put down his cup and stood up and went to the door and open it and saw a Lan disciple holding a letter in hand.

"Zewu-jun a letter that was sent in the gate" The lan disciple said and Zewu-jun took the letter from him and dismissed him.

He closed his door and sat back down and look at the letter.

He saw a purple lotus in the letter and immediately opened it.

______________________________________

Lan Huan, I apologize if I wasn't responding and talking to you and also for not being there when you visited the burial mounds (Wangji told me) . I'm doing well these days and I'm also busy with other things, I hope you understand. I'm going to make it up to you soon. Hope you are doing well.