Chapter 7

It was almost late in the afternoon when they arrive in some place called Chang Ci'An clan or something.

While they were walking around, Wei Fang saw a boy taller and older than him but not too old being scolded by a tall and ugly man in Wei Fang's point of view.

"Dad! That boy is being scolded by that ugly Man!" Wei Fang said as he tug on to Wei Wuxian's robes and point his finger at the little boy and the man.

"Don't point your finger at someone and don't call them ugly even if they are" Lan Wangi stated and Wei Fang only nodded.

Wei Wuxian pick up Wei Fang after laughing a little from Lan Wangi's remark.

The three if them walk to the little boy and the man.

"Hey! You!" Wei Fang shouted but was silence after when Lan Wangi look at him.

"Don't shout at people A-Fang" Lan Wangi said and Wei Fang buried his face into Wei Wuxian's shoulder.

"Haha A-Zhan just let him be" Wei Wuxian laugh and then turn into the man who was scolding the little boy.

"Who are you?!" The man ask the two arrogantly which Wei Wuxian hated very much.

"What are you doing with this little boy?" Wei Wuxian ask as he put Wei Fang down who went behind Lan Wangi and Wei Wuxian kneel in front of the boy and helping him up.

"I'm teaching that kid a lesson for stealing sweets!" The man said and the little boy glared at him.

"You're the one who said I can get one!" The little boy shouted at the man.

"You-" The man was about to slap the little boy when Wei Wuxian stop it.

"Who do you think you are!" The man spat.

"I'm Wei Wuxian, head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Nephew of the Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang Sect" Wei Wuxian said proudly and the man shrunk when he heard Wei Wuxian's title.

"I would like it if you would go away this instant, before I kill you!" Wei Wuxian said and the man hurriedly run away leaving them alone.

Wei Wuxian sigh and then look at the little boy.

"Hello little boy, what's your name and how old are you?" Wei Wuxian ask.

"I'm Xue Yang and I'm 7 years old" The little boy said introducing himself as Xue Yang.

Wei Wuxian was shock at first when he heard the name Xue Yang.

In the future, this kid was going to be the one who will burn this clan into ashes and kills many people including Xiao Xingchen.

But Wei Wuxian shrugged that thought and pat Xue Yang's head.

"Hey Xue Yang wanna come home with me, my wife and son?" Wei Wuxian ask.

Xue Yang fidgeted for a while and nodded slowly, agreeing on Wei Wuxian.

"Ok! Now let's take you home and clean you" Wei Wuxian said as he pick up Xue Yang.

"Say, Xue Yang do you like sweets?" Wei Wuxian ask

"Yeah" Xue Yang answered.

"Then let's go buy some sweets before going home" Wei Wuxian said.

"A-Zhan, A-Fang let's buy some sweets and after, let's go back home" Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangi nodded.

"Is he going to be my older brother?!" Wei Fang exclaim hopefully.

"If you want and if Xue Yang agrees too" Wei Wuxian said abd look at Xue Yang.

"Please be my big brother!" Wei Fang pleaded as he smiled at Xue Yang.