Chapter 28

Wen Rouhan is finally dead and Qinshan Wen Sect is finally erased from existence.

They were going to hold a banquet in Yunmeng for their success and invited a lot of people to come, except for Jin Guangshan.

Jin Zixuan was also planning to propose properly to Jiang Yanli when the banquet is going to start.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin already approved of him, since he change a lot.

Jin Zixuan was being friendly to them and not being arrogant like in the past and he's also hanging out with Jiang Yanli more often to get to know her.

Wei Wuxian also went home after the war. Surprising the others when he said that he have a family.

Nie Mingjue, Meng Yao, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Qiren and all the disciples except the Jiang was shock to their cores when they found out that Wei Wuxian is already married.

(I made Jiang Fengmian clueless of the wedding.)

But of course they didn't know who he got married to, but Wei Wuxian promise he would bring his family with him to the banquet in the next three days.

Then rumors started about who Wei Wuxian's wife was and how she looks like.

Wei Wuxian really didn't specify what gender but he didn't mind cause his wife was the most beautiful man he saw in his life.

°°°°••°°°°

"Xichen/Huaisang you know about this?" Lan Qiren and Nie Mingjue both asked.

"Yes I know" both Nie Huaisang and Lan Xichen replied.

"I was even apart of their wedding and helped his wife to get ready" Nie Huaisang said.

"Who is Wei Wuxian's wife and where is Wangji? I haven't seen him for so long now?" Lan Qiren said and Lan Xichen sweat drop and tried to make a lie... surprisingly Lan Qiren believed him but Nie Mingjue was suspicious.

"Who is his wife Huaisang?" Nie Mingjue asked and Nie Huaisang squeaked.

"U-um...I-I don't know. I d-don't know!" Nie Huaisang said as he covered his face with his fan.

"Nie. Huaisang.!" Nie Mingjue shouted as Nie Huaisang run away and Nie Mingjue run after him, chasing him around until Nie Huaisang saw Meng Yao and quickly hid behind him.

"Yao-Ge!! Help me!" Nie Huaisang shouted and Nie Mingjue stopped in front of them.

"What's the problem?" Meng yao asked clueless of the situation he was in.

"He's forcing me to tell him who Wei-Xiong's wife is! I really don't know!!" Nie Huaisang said.

"But you said you were in their wedding. Sure you know who the wife is." Nie Mingjue said.

"Hmmp! I don't want to tell you! Can you just be patience and wait until the banquet. You'll know by then." Nie Huaisang said and Nie Mingjue glared at him as he cowered back.

"Now, now you two. A-Jue. You shouldn't force A-Sang on telling you. You should wait" Meng Yao said calmly.

Nie Mingjue scoff and crossed his arms and looked away.

Nie Huaisang stick out his tongue at Nie Mingjue unnoticed

'this two really...' Meng Yao thought.

°°°°°•••°°°°°
A few hours ago in burial mounds---

"Wangji you need to hold on. Stay awake." Wen Qing said as she took a cutting knife and cut through Lan Wangji's lower abdomen.

Wen Ning was there holding Lan Wangji's hand as Lan Wangji screamed in pain and gripped Wen Ning's hand tighter.