Chapter 17

.
.
.
.
.

The small family walk around the streets of Caiyi.

Wei Fang was sitting on the shoulders of Wei Wuxian while eating a candy and pointing to where he wants to go.

Wei Yang was holding Lan Wangi's hands while his other hand holds a bag full of sweet candies.

After walking around and buying everything the kids wants they book a room in an inn to rest for the night.

It was already sunset...

Lan Wangi was on the table playing the Qin for the kids to listen to help them sleep.

Wei Yang was already sleeping on the bed while Wei Fang was drooling on Wei Wuxian's shoulder snoring quietly.

Wei Wuxian carefully lay Wei Fang down next to his brother and covered the both of them with a blanket.

Lan Wangi stop playing and made his Qin disappeared.

"You should sleep too Love, playing the Qin can take your energy." Wei Wuxian stated as he walk to Lan Wangi and sat next to him and pulled Lan Wangi closer to him.

"I'll guard and protect you three if there's trouble" Wei Wuxian said and smiled widely making Lan Wangi smile too.

•••°°°•••

Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang went back to Gusu at sunset.

Jiang Wanyin walk Nie Huaisang back his room and decided to walk around Gusu before the bell rings.

He walked towards the direction behind the mountain where his first date with Lan Xichen happened.

When he arrived he saw Lan Xichen sitting on the green grass his back facing Jiang Wanyin.

Jiang Wanyin smiled slightly and walk towards Lan Xichen who didn't notice his presence and was simply enjoying the view before him.

At the back of the mountain was mostly a flower field...it has a lot of beautiful flowers.

Jiang Wanyin sat down beside Lan Xichen who now noticed him.

"Wanyin you're back" Lan Xichen stated and faked a smile.

Jiang Wanyin look at him weirdly...Jiang Wanyin knew something was wrong with his lover.

"A-Huan... what's wrong?" Jiang Wanyin ask with concerned and worried expression and Lan Xichen was taken back and he showed a fake smiled again.

"Nothing's wrong Wanyin" Lan Xichen said showing his fake smile.

Jiang Wanyin literally see through him and frown.

"A-Huan tell me." Jiang Wanyin said sternly.

Lan Xichen's smile slowly disappeared and he look away from Jiang Wanyin and look down.

"Where were you?" Lan Xichen mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" Jiang Wanyin ask.

"Where were you?" Lan Xichen ask more clearly now.

"You left with Huaisang this morning and Wangi said that you trained with a guy name Liu alone..." Lan Xichen said and Jiang Wanyin's face darkened, he'll clearly strangled Lan Wangi when he'll see him.

After thinking that Jiang Wanyin look at Lan Xichen and snickered.

"And what? you jealous?" Jiang Wanyin ask and Lan Xichen whipped his head towards Jiang Cheng.

"How couldn't I not when my Lover is spending time with another man that I don't know" Lan Xichen said raising his voice a little which got Jiang Wanyin surprised, he didn't know Lan Xichen would react like this which was quite surprising for him since the man was always calm.