Chapter 29

Wei Wuxian already know A-Yuan and gladly adopted him when his three children told him.

Of course he was glad that this time, he's glad that A-Yuan, now Wei Yuan is safe and sound.

Now they were getting ready for tonight's banquet in Lotus Pier.

Burial Mounds was nearer to Lotus Pier so they won't have to travel much.

And they will be bringing Lu Yin, Lu Yan and the Wen Siblings.

Lan Wangji had finished feeding the twins and finished burping them.

He also finished putting new clothes for them.

While Wei Wuxian was getting the four children ready.

Wei Xuanyu and Wei Yang dressed themselves and styled each other's hair in ponytails.

Wei Xuanyu also helped Wei Yuan get dressed while Wei Yang did his hair.

Wei Wuxian was chasing Wei Fang around until he finally caught him and dressed him then styled his hair into a half bun.

Wei Yang styled Wei Yuan's hair into a ponytail like theirs.

Now they were all ready.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji was already dressed well for the banquet and they were ready to leave.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning was waiting for them at the entrance of the cave with Lu Yin and Lu Yan with them.

"Let's go now" Wei Wuxian said and they nodded.

Wei Wuxian had used a dice from his brother and teleported them to the entrance of Lotus Pier.

°°°°°°••°°°°°°

They arrived at the banquet and quickly Nie Huaisang spotted them as he waved at them.

"Wei-Xiong!!!" Nie Huaisang shouted giving Wei Wuxian and the others attention.

Lan Wangji was wearing a cloak to not give out his identity because Wei Wuxian wanted to see the others reaction on who his wife is.

Nie Huaisang run towards them with his fan closed.

"Are we late?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"No. The banquet haven't started yet and Jiang-Xiong isn't here yet with Maiden Jiang." Nie Huaisang said then Nie Mingjue, Meng Yao, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen came towards them with Lan Qiren constantly stroking his beard.

"Xichen-Shushu!" Wei Fang said as he latched himself to Lan Xichen who picked him up.

"How are you A-Fang?" Lan Xichen asked and smiled at the child.

"We're doing fine Shushu" Wei Fang replied.

Wei Xuanyu and Wei Yang bow to them.

Wei Yuan seeing them bow also followed.

Wei Wuxian smiled at them and pat their heads.

"Kids go with your Sang-Gege. Me and your A-Niang are going to talk with these people okay?" Wei Wuxian said and Wei Fang was put down as they followed Nie Huaisang.

"Lu Yin follow them" Wei Wuxian said and Lu Yin nodded as she followed them.

"How are you Master Wei and your wife?" Meng Yao asked and smiled at them.

"We're doing fine Meng Yao." Wei Wuxian replied and smiled back.

The baby twins were with Wen Qing and Lu Yan to look after them.

"This must be your wife?" Nie Mingjue asked talking about Lan Wangji who was beside Wei Wuxian.

"Yes this is my beautiful wife!" Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji's ears turned red unnoticed as he elbowed Wei Wuxian and then bow to them.