Chapter 11

After a while Nie Huaisang had found himself walking around Caiyi town buying some sweets and a lot of things.

And back in Cloud Recesses in the library pavilion.

Lan Wangi had falled asleep in Wei Wuxian's lap and only his robes covering his body like a blanket.

Wei Wuxian was reading something that caught his attention, then a red paper float.

Wei Wuxian put the book down and the red paper glowed red.

"A-Die, A-Fang won't stop crying until he can see you and A-Niang" Wei Yang's voice was heard and Wei Wuxian sigh.

"Fine, A-Ning, Qing-Jie. I'll take these two for a while" Wei Wuxian said and the red paper disappeared.

Wei Wuxian had completely dress Lan Wangi and then both Wei Yang and a wailing Wei Fang appeared.

Once Wei Fang had realized where he is and he saw both his parents as he run to them.

Wei Yang sat next to Wei Wuxian.

"Shhh, it's okay now, me and your A-Niang are here now" Wei Wuxian said as he patted Wei Fang's head and kissed his forehead as Wei Fang calm down.

Wei Yang was playing with his red ribbon and twirling it in his hands.

"A-Yang, I can send you to Huaisang, he's in Caiyi town" Wei Wuxian said as he stroke Wei Fang's hair.

"Really?" Wei Yang ask and Wei Wuxian smiled and nodded.

"Okay" Wei Yang said.

"I'll tell Huaisang and stay safe" Wei Wuxian said as Wei Yang disappeared.

Wei Wuxian heard Wei Fang was snoring peacefully so he teleported them to Jingshi.

He both put Lan Wangi and Wei Fang together on the bed.

Unconscious Wei Fang had cuddle with Lan Wangi.

'I'll let you both sleep for a while' Wei Wuxian though as he kissed both of their forehead before he left the room.

°°°•••°°°

"A-Yang do you like these?" Nie Huaisang ask as the two of them were venturing through Caiyi Town buying everything they want.

Wei Yang happily nodded at the sweets they bought.

"We should go back now...say A-Yang do you want to spy on Jiang-Xiong's date with Xichen-Ge?" Nie Huaisang ask with a mischievous grin.

Wei Yang smirk and nodded as Nie Huaisang teleported the two if them to where Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen would be.

The two of them saw Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen sitting on the grass mountain having a picnic date.

Wei Yang giggled which Nie Huaisang hush him.

The two of them just kept watching the two and sometimes messing around like throwing pebbles nearby Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen.

After a few minutes they decided to leave since Wei Yang is tired and hungry.

Nie Huaisang had sent Wei Yang to Jingshi.

Wei Wuxian was inside and both him and Wei Yang ate.

"A-Die, I want a baby sister" Wei Yang suddenly stated which made Wei Wuxian choked on his sneak in wine.

Wei Wuxian cough and look at his son with a blushing face.

"Wha- you already have A-Fang" Wei Wuxian said and Wei Yang pouted.