Chapter 18

Wei Wuxian was keeping a calm expression when he literally feel someone glaring at his beloved.

Wei Wuxian look around and at the corner of his eyes he saw Wen Chao glaring at his beloved gripping his bow.

Wei Wuxian knew that Wen Chao was planning something. Wei Wuxian glared at him deadly and grip his bow that it broke.

Lan Wangi was surprised and put a hand on his husbands shoulder calming him down.

Wei Wuxian noticed a hand on his shoulder.

He turn around and saw Lan Wangi with a faint smile.

"Don't be angry A-Ying, I'll be fine" Lan Wangi said and Wei Wuxian's expression soften and smiled back at Lan Wangi.

In truth Lan Wangi had also noticed Wen Chao glaring at him but he ignored him.

"I know that, I'll protect you" Wei Wuxian said as he grab Lan Wangi's hand and kisses it.

Jiang Wanyin rolled his eyes.

Lan Xichen just smiled.

Nie Huaisang had fan himself.

Jin Zixuan was surprised and shock to see the opposite getting along and not only that they were flirting in public.

Qingheng-Jun was smiling fondly at the two displaying their love for one another.

Nie Mingjue already knew so he didn't care.

Jin Guangshan and the some of the minor sect was whispering to each other.

The other Sect just didn't care and continue what they're doing.

Wen Chao was shock.
Wen Rouhan was just staring at the two.

The disciples was shock mostly the Lan and Jiang.

The Jin was whispering to each other like the arrogant peacock they are.

The other disciples just stayed quiet seeing Wei Wuxian's glare was an enough warning to them to not mess with the two of them.

•••°°°•••
Time Skip 'TwT'

A week already pass...still no attacking in Gusu.

Wei Wuxian was in Burial Mounds playing with the kids while Lan Wangi reads.

Then suddenly a red talisman burned in front of Wei Wuxian.

He quickly stood up.

"Sorry kids we'll continue playing later..I need to leave for a while" Wei Wuxian said as he kissed both kid's forehead.

He went to Lan Wangi and kissed his forehead also.

"Where are you going?" Lan Wangi ask.

"Gusu is in trouble" Wei Wuxian answered as he put his index and middle finger together and put them above his temple.

"Jiang Cheng, let's meet in Gusu, use our disguises" Wei Wuxian said and then he heard a reply from Jiang Wanyin.

"I'll be back later" Wei Wuxian said as he disappeared.

"Will A-Die be alright?" Wei Fang ask as both him and Wei Yang went to Lan Wangi and sat next to him. Wei Fang sitting in Lan Wangi's lap.

"He'll be fine, your A-Die is strong" Lan Wangi said and kissed Wei Fang's forehead who giggled.

"A-Niang we want to play with you" Wei Fang said and Lan Wangi smiled at them before nodding.

°••••°