19

"Call me when you get there"

Gun said, passing me my backpack as he and Off dropped me on the bus station.

"I will. Take care on your way back home"

"I'll miss you"

Gun said, wrapping his arms around me. It made my heart warm. Just knowing that someone will be waiting for me, comforts my heart. Since then, it's always been Gun who made me feel that way.

"I'll miss you too"

"Promise me you'll come back"

He said and I laughed.

"I will whether you like it or not"

Gun just rolled his eyes before letting me go. I waved at Off who is busy watching me and his boyfriend before I bid them goodbye and hoppin on the bus.

I finally heard the things Off found out about my family and their current situation. He told me that my Father's in jail due to the use of illegal drugs while my Mother's currently on her deathbed. To be honest, I do not know what to feel. I am still expecting to still face a shitty kind of life I left years ago but, I would like to clear some things out.

Maybe the reason why it's so hard for me to trust someone is because my heart is still full of anger, unforgiven mistakes and doubts that my own family causes me. I maybe need now to get this off my chest to give more space for genuine love, pure hope and concrete trust.

The bus started moving, leaving the station. My hand went to my pocket to check on my phone and stare at my own wallpaper, a picture of me and a smiling Tay. I miss him.

It's been three days since the time we talked, which ended very badly. True to his words, he gave me time. I haven't heard from him. Not even Off nor Gun told me things about him.

Well, aside from the time Off and I talked about my family. He told me who Lee was in Tay's life and how much he despised the man. I honestly want to bury him alive as well after knowing all the things he did to Tay. He's an obsessed man who can't keep his hands in his own pants.

To be honest, I realized all the wrong things and words I did with Tay and I am so scared that he'll take my actions wrongly and eventually really give up on me most especially after hearing about Lee. I can't picture in my head seeing him with that jerk. I don't want to.

After this trip, the first thing I'll do is to fix things up with him. I no longer want to live without him in my life and if I need to beg for that to happen, I'll do it in a snap.

-

After a couple of hours, I arrived at my destination. A lot of things have already changed in the place and a couple of buildings look so unfamiliar to me but the feeling the place is giving me seems to be very familiar, heavy.

I took the familiar route to my home, receiving curious glances from some people I passed by as they stared at me from head to toe. It made me feel so uncomfortable, unwelcomed.

I stopped on the side of the street, as I calmed myself down, taking deep breaths while counting to 1 to 10 when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. When I opened my eyes, I met a pair of eyes I've never seen for a long time but somehow made me feel at ease and seemed to instantly comfort me.

"Earth?"

I asked and he gave me the main reason why I fell in love with him in the first place. He smiled warmly. He's indeed Earth, the first man I liked.

-

I wiped my tears, standing up after I placed the basket of flowers on top of the grave in front of me.